The Perry & Co. Agent Interview: Kristi Lucas
How many years have you been in real estate?
What was your background before you got into real estate?
I was a Flight Attendant. And I have extensive experience in design, staging, building and renovation.
How does your level of experience benefit your clients?
I have a strong background of customer service.
What organizations do you volunteer for?
Through my own church and the Mile High United Way.
What makes your personal services unique?
Very high level of service. Experience in design and building give me a stronger knowledge base which benefits my clients.
What sets Perry & Co. apart from other real estate companies?
Perry & Co. is a boutique firm, strong sense of community and customer service. Perry & Co. offers a higher level of support for real estate brokers and their clients.
What are your favorite hobbies?
Gardening, design, scuba diving, and skiing.
What area(s) of real estate would you say you are your area(s) of expertise?
First-time home buyers, and especially relocation clients because I relocated here with my family a couple of years ago and I understand first-hand the emotions and complexities of such a move. I researched all the different areas and school systems and really have a lot to offer relocation clients.
Describe your typical day showing property?
I always preview the properties beforehand, map out the route, bring snacks, drinks and plan a fun spot to break for lunch.
How many listings do you have at any time? And what kind of support do you have to handle your business?
I like to have several listings at one time. I find you have more access to buyers who are active in the marketplace that way and all of my sellers benefit. My partner Nicole Ridley and I both work full-time so we have plenty of time to service our sellers.
Tell me about your last transaction?
I had buyers relocating from Portland with two small children. I found them a short sale property in Highlands Ranch after showing them many different areas. The closing went smooth and on-time on Dec 21st. I am now helping them with paint, carpet, changing locks and cleaning prior to their arrival, so everything will be set when they arrive on Jan 9th. They are extremely happy clients.
What modes of communication do you prefer to use to connect with your clients? I prefer email.
Tell us a little bit about your family, and the neighborhood you live in?
Married 15 years. Son Otto is 12 yrs old. Daughter Faith is 11 years old. We live in Bow Mar and love it. We are very happy with Littleton Public Schools.
To what single thing, or person, would you attribute your success in real estate to?
My passion for houses – especially all aspects of renovation and design – coupled with my previous intensive training in customer service.
Filed under: Agent Interviews, Denver Colorado Real Estate, Home Buying, Home Selling, Perry & Co. Agents | Leave a Comment
Tags: Bow Mar, Columbine Country Club, Columbine Valley, Coventry, Denver Colorado Real Estate, Highlands Ranch, Kristi Lucas, Nicole Ridley, Perry & Co, Pinehurst, Polo Reserve
We’re blogging about…Barb Perry Betsy Lutz Brad Colburn Brooke Granville Carla Bartell Cherry Creek Chuck Anderson Cindy Webb Claire Averill Corrie Lee Courtney Ranson Dagley Arnold Dave Browning Denver Denver Colorado Real Estate Denver Neighborhoods Denver Real Estate Don Larrance Eric Grauberger Facebook Gina Cornelison Heather Parness Home Buying Home Selling Homes For Sale Jon Larrance Karen Nichols Kim Hutchins Kim Kouba LeadingRE Leading Real Estate Companies of the World Letters of Commendation LinkedIn Lorrie Grillo Luxury Real Estate LuxuryRealEstate Board of Regents Mary Sullivan-Ridge Pam Parker Perry & Co Perry & Co. Agents Positive Attitude Real Estate Relocation Sue Bickert Twitter
- Perry & Co. Wishes You A Happy 2012 Thanksgiving!
- 5 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Tenant-to-Landlord Relationships
- Perry & Co. President & Managing Broker Heather Parness Resigns
- Perry & Co. Realtors Prepare To Move Offices With A Good-Bye Gift To Their Neighbors!
- 2012 Metro Denver Colorado July 4th Fireworks Shows
Perry & Co. PhotoStream
- RT @LeadingRE: Affiliates of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® were responsible for over 626,000 sales units in 2012 –... http://… 6 hours ago
- My #HTTM Throwback Thursday. University life at a small liberal arts college in the 80's #httmtbt @DrakeUniversity http://t.co/ev6jWHdNg1 8 hours ago
- Did you know Colorado has a Pesticide Sensitive Registry for residents who have a medical condition that makes... fb.me/26Q9DM9Gx 12 hours ago
- RT @BrianLanghorst: @WARE1914 Congratulations on your new @ChristiesHomes affiliation! 1 day ago
- Perry & Co. needs more experienced Realtors! Our existing agents are exhausted and we have more business than they can handle. Call us now 1 day ago
Follow Perry & Co on FacebookFB.init("109f41a9e56dff3b4dbbd4772757f3df");Perry & Co. Real Estate Professionals on Facebook
- 148,744 viewings