Perry & Co. Broker Associate Kristi Lucas was interviewed on 12/28/09.
How many years have you been in real estate?
How long have you lived in Denver?
What was your background before you got into real estate?
I was a Flight Attendant. And I have extensive experience in design, staging, building and renovation.
How does your level of experience benefit your clients?
I have a strong background of customer service.
What organizations do you volunteer for?
Through my own church and the Mile High United Way.
What makes your personal services unique?
Very high level of service. Experience in design and building give me a stronger knowledge base which benefits my clients.
What sets Perry & Co. apart from other real estate companies?
Perry & Co. is a boutique firm, strong sense of community and customer service. Perry & Co. offers a higher level of support for real estate brokers and their clients.
What are your favorite hobbies?
Gardening, design, scuba diving, and skiing.
What neighborhood(s) do you know particularly well?
Columbine Valley, Bow Mar, Polo Reserve, Coventry, Columbine Country Club, Pinehurst Country Club, and Highlands Ranch.
What area(s) of real estate would you say you are your area(s) of expertise?
First-time home buyers, and especially relocation clients because I relocated here with my family a couple of years ago and I understand first-hand the emotions and complexities of such a move. I researched all the different areas and school systems and really have a lot to offer relocation clients.
Describe your typical day showing property?
I always preview the properties beforehand, map out the route, bring snacks, drinks and plan a fun spot to break for lunch.
How many listings do you have at any time? And what kind of support do you have to handle your business?
I like to have several listings at one time. I find you have more access to buyers who are active in the marketplace that way and all of my sellers benefit. My partner Nicole Ridley and I both work full-time so we have plenty of time to service our sellers.
Tell me about your last transaction?
I had buyers relocating from Portland with two small children. I found them a short sale property in Highlands Ranch after showing them many different areas. The closing went smooth and on-time on Dec 21st. I am now helping them with paint, carpet, changing locks and cleaning prior to their arrival, so everything will be set when they arrive on Jan 9th. They are extremely happy clients.
What technologies would you say you are proficient in?
I am proficient in most common technologies.
What modes of communication do you prefer to use to connect with your clients? I prefer email.
Tell us a little bit about your family, and the neighborhood you live in?
Married 15 years. Son Otto is 12 yrs old. Daughter Faith is 11 years old. We live in Bow Mar and love it. We are very happy with Littleton Public Schools.
To what single thing, or person, would you attribute your success in real estate to?
My passion for houses – especially all aspects of renovation and design – coupled with my previous intensive training in customer service.
Learn more about Kristi Lucas, and see her current listings, by clicking here.
- Share this:
Filed under: Agent Interviews, Denver Colorado Real Estate, Home Buying, Home Selling, Perry & Co. Agents | Leave a Comment
Tags: Bow Mar, Columbine Country Club, Columbine Valley, Coventry, Denver Colorado Real Estate, Highlands Ranch, Kristi Lucas, Nicole Ridley, Perry & Co, Pinehurst, Polo Reserve
We’re blogging about…Barb Perry Betsy Lutz Brad Colburn Brooke Granville Carla Bartell Cherry Creek Chuck Anderson Cindy Webb Claire Averill Corrie Lee Courtney Ranson Dagley Arnold Dave Browning Denver Denver Colorado Real Estate Denver Neighborhoods Denver Real Estate Don Larrance Facebook Gina Cornelison Heather Parness Home Buying Home Selling Homes For Sale Jon Larrance Karen Nichols Kim Hutchins LeadingRE Leading Real Estate Companies of the World Letters of Commendation LinkedIn Lorrie Grillo Luxury Homes For Sale Luxury Real Estate LuxuryRealEstate Board of Regents Mary Sullivan-Ridge Pam Parker Perry & Co Perry & Co. Agents Positive Attitude Real Estate Relocation Sue Bickert Tammy Phillips Twitter
- Perry & Co. Wishes You A Happy 2010 Thanksgiving
- Letter of Recommendation for Perry & Co. Denver Realtor Courtney Ranson
- Letter of Thanks To Perry & Co. Agents Sue Bickert & Karen Nichols
- The Perry & Co. Realtor Interview: Kristi Lucas
- Perry & Co.’s Heather Parness Makes Denver Business Journal’s Top Ten In Denver Colorado Real Estate!
- Caribbean Islands Blog Caribbean Islands Realty
- East Bay Real Estate San Francisco Real Estate
- Lawrence Realty Squaw Valley Ski Area (Lake Tahoe) Real Estate
- Leading Real Estate Companies of the World The LeadingRE Real Estate Beat
- LuxuryRealEstate.com Most Viewed Luxury Real Estate Website In The World
- Marquette Turner Australian Luxury Homes
- Marquette Turner Asia/Pacific Luxury Homes
- Reality Sense Spain, Algarve, Tuscany & Switzerland Real Estate
- Rimontgo Luxury Homes in Spain
Perry & Co Agent Blogs
- Courtney Ranson
- Kirk Hartshorn
Follow Perry & Co. VP Jon Larrance
- I just invented Hot Chocolate Egg Nog - now that's sweet and thick. 15 hours ago
- RT @GuacamoleU In defense of Cilantro Haters - it's a genetic thing! http://nyti.ms/bKytqO #HolyGuacamole 3 days ago
- You've waited long enough! Here's Perry & Co's 2010 #Thanksgiving Help List http://wp.me/plP75-Es Everything you need in one place! #Recipes 4 days ago
- RT @denverwashpark Get your Trot on Denver! 37th Annual Mile High United Way Thanksgiving Day Turkey Trot at #WashPark. http://goo.gl/qFBlN 4 days ago
- RT @scanlifeinfo Here's another cool thing you can do with ScanLife app. Scan a product and buy online... http://fb.me/v2AAFac3 4 days ago
Follow Perry & Co on FacebookFB.init("109f41a9e56dff3b4dbbd4772757f3df");Perry & Co. Real Estate Professionals on Facebook
- 40,760 viewings
No Responses Yet to “The Perry & Co. Agent Interview: Kristi Lucas”