The following Letter of Commendation was sent to Perry & Co. Real Estate Professionals’ agent Courtney Ranson for her help in finding the Smith Family a perfect home in Denver.
To whom it may concern:
Ryan and I would like to take this opportunity to thank Courtney Ranson for all that she has done for us over the past year. Moving from Chicago to Denver was quite the leap for us, but she assisted in making the transition as smooth as possible. Being four months pregnant, having to find a new place to live, pack and move half way across the country in about a four week span of time posed a multitude of challenges. We decided that we would rent for about a year before we purchased a home in the Denver area, but we needed a home to rent. We contacted Courtney and she jumped right in to assist us in locating a single family home to rent. We needed a place that was clean, safe, fairly close to work and conducive to a new baby come spring. She went out of your way to find us a fabulous rental that we would feel comfortable bringing our first child home to. Researching the areas, pictures and made recommendations based on our needs being that we were choosing a home that was 1000 miles away were just a few of her many contributions. We chose a rental and it worked out perfectly for our growing family.
Come April, we introduced a new baby girl to our family and knew that we soon needed to begin looking at purchasing a home where we could lay some roots. During this time we had kept in contact with Courtney and knew that we wanted her to help us with our search for the perfect home. We sat down with Courtney and she took the time to really get to know us, what we were looking for, what our needs were and what our wishes were for our future. Being a Colorado native, she had a few areas in mind for us, but listened to us and what we truly wanted before moving forward. We looked at a couple different areas and properties, but Courtney insisted she had the perfect area for us. We went to look at the area and immediately fell in love. We knew that this was the place where we wanted to raise our little girl. We looked at various homes in the area, but actually ended up buying a spec home in which we were able to choose all of our finishes. Courtney negotiated the price of the new home down and we are now proud owners of a beautiful new home. We could not be happier. Courtney had resources for everything we needed along the way and guided us through the entire process, from loan prequalification to searching for houses to making the offer and closing the deal.
We credit Courtney with a smooth, stress-free home-buying experience. To reiterate, we were nothing but pleased with Courtney and her expertise. We recommend her to everyone.
Ryan, Beth & Elly Smith
- Share this:
Filed under: Denver Colorado Real Estate, Home Buying, Leading Real Estate Companies, Perry & Co. Agents, Relocation Services | Leave a Comment
Tags: Courtney Ranson, Denver, Denver Colorado Real Estate, Home Buying, Letters of Commendation, Perry & Co, Perry & Co. Agents
We’re blogging about…Barb Perry Betsy Lutz Brad Colburn Brooke Granville Carla Bartell Cherry Creek Chuck Anderson Cindy Webb Claire Averill Corrie Lee Courtney Ranson Dagley Arnold Dave Browning Denver Denver Colorado Real Estate Denver Neighborhoods Denver Real Estate Don Larrance Facebook Gina Cornelison Heather Parness Home Buying Home Selling Homes For Sale Jon Larrance Karen Nichols Kim Hutchins LeadingRE Leading Real Estate Companies of the World Letters of Commendation LinkedIn Lorrie Grillo Luxury Homes For Sale Luxury Real Estate LuxuryRealEstate Board of Regents Mary Sullivan-Ridge Pam Parker Perry & Co Perry & Co. Agents Positive Attitude Real Estate Relocation Sue Bickert Tammy Phillips Twitter
- Perry & Co. Wishes You A Happy 2010 Thanksgiving
- Letter of Recommendation for Perry & Co. Denver Realtor Courtney Ranson
- Letter of Thanks To Perry & Co. Agents Sue Bickert & Karen Nichols
- The Perry & Co. Realtor Interview: Kristi Lucas
- Perry & Co.’s Heather Parness Makes Denver Business Journal’s Top Ten In Denver Colorado Real Estate!
- Caribbean Islands Blog Caribbean Islands Realty
- East Bay Real Estate San Francisco Real Estate
- Lawrence Realty Squaw Valley Ski Area (Lake Tahoe) Real Estate
- Leading Real Estate Companies of the World The LeadingRE Real Estate Beat
- LuxuryRealEstate.com Most Viewed Luxury Real Estate Website In The World
- Marquette Turner Australian Luxury Homes
- Marquette Turner Asia/Pacific Luxury Homes
- Reality Sense Spain, Algarve, Tuscany & Switzerland Real Estate
- Rimontgo Luxury Homes in Spain
Perry & Co Agent Blogs
- Courtney Ranson
- Kirk Hartshorn
Follow Perry & Co. VP Jon Larrance
- I just invented Hot Chocolate Egg Nog - now that's sweet and thick. 14 hours ago
- RT @GuacamoleU In defense of Cilantro Haters - it's a genetic thing! http://nyti.ms/bKytqO #HolyGuacamole 3 days ago
- You've waited long enough! Here's Perry & Co's 2010 #Thanksgiving Help List http://wp.me/plP75-Es Everything you need in one place! #Recipes 4 days ago
- RT @denverwashpark Get your Trot on Denver! 37th Annual Mile High United Way Thanksgiving Day Turkey Trot at #WashPark. http://goo.gl/qFBlN 4 days ago
- RT @scanlifeinfo Here's another cool thing you can do with ScanLife app. Scan a product and buy online... http://fb.me/v2AAFac3 4 days ago
Follow Perry & Co on FacebookFB.init("109f41a9e56dff3b4dbbd4772757f3df");Perry & Co. Real Estate Professionals on Facebook
- 40,757 viewings
No Responses Yet to “Letter of Recommendation for Perry & Co. Denver Realtor Courtney Ranson”