A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words… And It Saves Trees (Denver Colorado Real Estate Goes Green)
Perry & Co. Real Estate Professionals of Denver, Colorado is launching not one, but two, cutting edge real estate technologies heading into The National Open House Weekend that also fall into the environmentally friendly, aka ”Green,” category.
Perry & Co. is changing the way consumers get real estate information by providing property details instantly, through a Quick Response (“QR”) Code, powered by ScanLife, or through our Text Messaging Service, powered by KWKLY.
It is common for a potential Buyer to be driving through a neighborhood looking at “For Sale” signs sitting in front of houses. The Buyer pulls over and walks up to the sign to get a paper flyer that has the listing price, number of bedrooms, bathrooms, square footage, etc. Often times, the flyer gets thrown away and is of no use after being picked up. Now with the Perry & Co. Green technology initiatives, buyers can get all the information they want with a simple photo of a QR EZCode or by texting the word “NOW” to 59559. Either method will provide the Buyer with instant property information on a cell phone.
No more printing expensive paper flyers that sit in a brochure box; no need for the buyer to rush home and look up the property information from an address they jotted down on a loose piece of paper in their car. It truly is as simple as taking a photo of the Perry & Co QR EZCode or sending a text message from your cell phone. All the information you need comes to you while you are still sitting in front of the house you’re interested in.
These new technologies not only give buyers instant information, but also assures sellers that their virtual “brochure boxes” will never be empty and the potential buyer of their home can get all of the current listing information within seconds. The great thing about the Perry & Co. KWKLY Text Messaging Service is that it can be used on any property For Sale, not just Perry & Co. properties.
These revolutionary technologies will change the way real estate professionals market homes, and how buyers and sellers choose their Realtor.
So next time you are buying a home help out Mother Earth – take a photo and save a tree.
Click here to see the full list of this weekend’s Metro Denver Open Houses on DenverPost.com.
Written By Perry & Co. Managing Broker Heather Parness.
- Share this:
Filed under: Denver Colorado Real Estate, Denver News & Things of Interest, Home Buying, Home Selling, Perry & Co. Events, Perry & Co. Services | 1 Comment
Tags: BarCodes, Denver, Denver Colorado Real Estate, Denver Real Estate, EZCodes, Green, Heather Parness, KWKLY, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, National Open House, Perry & Co, QR, QRCodes, Quick Response, Real Estate, Realtor, ScanLife, Text Messaging
We’re blogging about…Barb Perry Betsy Lutz Brad Colburn Brooke Granville Carla Bartell Cherry Creek Chuck Anderson Cindy Webb Claire Averill Colleen McGrath Corrie Lee Courtney Ranson Dagley Arnold Dave Browning Denver Denver Colorado Real Estate Denver Neighborhoods Denver Real Estate Don Larrance Facebook Gina Cornelison Heather Parness Home Buying Home Selling Homes For Sale Jon Larrance Karen Nichols Kim Hutchins Kim Kouba LeadingRE Leading Real Estate Companies of the World Letters of Commendation LinkedIn Lorrie Grillo Luxury Real Estate LuxuryRealEstate Board of Regents Mary Sullivan-Ridge Pam Parker Perry & Co Perry & Co. Agents Positive Attitude Real Estate Relocation Sue Bickert Twitter
- Perry & Co. Launches Its 40th Anniversary Celebration At The 2011 Denver Botanic Gardens Plant Sale
- R. Don Larrance CEO of Perry & Co. Is Honored by the National Association of Realtors®
- Perry & Co. Is Presenting Sponsor For 2011 Denver Botanic Gardens Plant Sale
- Your Flower Pots Are Waiting! Are You Ready?
- PERRYANDCO.COM Receives WQC From Leading Real Estate Companies Of The World
- Caribbean Islands Blog Caribbean Islands Realty
- East Bay Real Estate San Francisco Real Estate
- Lawrence Realty Squaw Valley Ski Area (Lake Tahoe) Real Estate
- Leading Real Estate Companies of the World The LeadingRE Real Estate Beat
- LuxuryRealEstate.com Most Viewed Luxury Real Estate Website In The World
- Marquette Turner Australian Luxury Homes
- Marquette Turner Asia/Pacific Luxury Homes
- Reality Sense Spain, Algarve, Tuscany & Switzerland Real Estate
- Rimontgo Luxury Homes in Spain
Perry & Co Agent Blogs
- Courtney Ranson
Perry & Co. PhotoStream
Follow Perry & Co. COO Jon Larrance
- We probably don't say it often enough, but you can find a full list of open houses every week on our homepage.... http://fb.me/12jiWuNSf 12 hours ago
- Attention Denver Realtors: Are you right for Perry & Co? We currently have 1 open desk for the next best Realtor in Denver (make the move). 12 hours ago
- Announcing our newest Realtor to our South Suburban office... Biz Dominick! Welcome Biz. http://fb.me/LhtHcDmM 12 hours ago
- Time to toot your horn: Three weeks later, tell us what you've been doing to live up to your Earth Day Pledge? http://fb.me/z1Xordw7 14 hours ago
- Warm weather is on the way and so are the concerts at Red Rocks Amphitheatre. http://fb.me/YYBNtK2b 1 day ago
Follow Perry & Co on FacebookFB.init("109f41a9e56dff3b4dbbd4772757f3df");Perry & Co. Real Estate Professionals on Facebook
- 52,693 viewings
One Response to “A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words… And It Saves Trees (Denver Colorado Real Estate Goes Green)”