Living & School Links
If you live in the Denver area, you already know: we have over 300 days a year of sunshine, yet we are within two hours of the best skiing in the world. The majestic Rocky Mountains offer a myriad of other recreational activities for people of all ages. In addition, our cultural facilities – from our library system and museums, to our variety of theatre venues — consistently rank in the nation’s top five. Then there are our championship caliber national sports teams, as well as, sports facilities for every enthusiast. Add a moderate cost of living, a wide variety of neighborhoods, from historic to contemporary, with an abundance of school choices – both public and private – and you have a snapshot of our wonderful, multi-cultural, vibrant city. Welcome to Denver. Welcome home!
- Tired of reading negative tabloid real estate news? Here’s the positive slant!
- Mortgage Company Loss Mitigation Contact Numbers – Negotiate a Lower Mortgage Rate
- Homeowners Should Be Aware of Asbestos Hazards Article – www.maacenter.org
- Colorado Academic Reports – Rocky Mountain News
- U.S. Preschool Directory — Colorado – Colorado School Guides
- School performance information on public elementary, middle and high schools around the country. Click on Colorado. – Public School Ranking, PSK12.COM
- Review of private elementary, day and high schools. National site; click on Colorado – Private School Review
- Information on private and charter schools in the Denver Metro area. – Metro Denver Economic Development Corporation
- Provides a wealth of information about schools, public and private, in our state. Their phone number is: 303.866.6600. – Colorado Department of Education
- The Facts on Radon – Centers For Disease Control
- The Facts on Mold – Centers For Disease Control
- Perry & Co. Fact Sheet – About Household Mold & Mildews
- Denver Metro Zip Code Map – Denver Metro Zip Code Map