Perry & Co. Real Estate Professionals’ Broker Associate Kristi Lucas was interviewed on 11/3/10.
How many years have you been in real estate?
How long have you lived in Denver?
What was your background before you got into real estate?
I was a Flight Attendant for Delta Airlines.
How does your level of experience benefit your clients?
I’ve worked in customer service since I was 15 yrs old – retail, restaurants, catering, management, flight attendant, and real estate. I am very proactive and hard working. I have a passion for homes and have extensive experience in renovation, new construction and design, as well as, having a successful 15 year career as a real estate agent.
What organizations do you volunteer for? Or, do you sit on any outside boards or committees?
Littleton Public Schools, Bow Mar Owners, Inc, and the Mile High United Way.
How do you differentiate yourself from other Realtors? What makes your personal services unique?
My customer’s needs and best interests are always my top priority – far above making a deal.
What sets Perry & Co. apart from other real estate companies?
The individual attention and support Associate Brokers, and their clients, receive from company management which stems from the size of the company and the quality of the people associated with Perry & Co.
What are your favorite hobbies?
Skiing, Scuba diving, spending time with my family, reading, travelling- especially to Europe, spending time with my dogs, hiking, pilates.
What neighborhood(s) do you know particularly well?
Bow Mar, Bow Mar South, Coventry, The Hamlet, Normandy, Columbine, Pinehurst, Polo Reserve, and Columbine Valley.
What area(s) of real estate would you say you are your area(s) of expertise?
I have lots of experience in servicing relocation clients, plus I lived it myself a few years ago; first time homebuyers (because I am patient and caring and put my clients best interests first); renovation; new construction; design; and staging.
Describe your typical day showing property?
I am always very prepared, with information on the homes, neighborhoods, schools, commutes, etc. I always have a digital camera and computer on hand in case we need additional information.
How many listings do you have at any time?
My partner Nicole Ridley and I are down to three listings currently – one of which is under contract. We have been successful in selling our other listings this year and are anxious to help more sellers.
Tell me about your last transaction?
We recently worked very hard to educate one of our sellers on the current constantly changing market conditions and exactly what their competition is. Once we were able to get their price down to where we thought it should be we were fortunate to receive multiple offers resulting in a quick close.
What technologies would you say you are proficient in?
I am delving into the world of social networking more and more each day.
What modes of communication do you prefer to use to connect with your clients? I prefer email and phone, but love to meet face to face whenever possible.
Tell me a little bit about your family, and the neighborhood you live in?
I have been married for 17 years and have a son who is 13 yrs old and a daughter who is 12. We also have a Golden Retriever and a Shichon. We are so thankful and happy to live in the very special and unique town of Bow Mar.
To what single thing, or person, would you attribute your success in real estate to?
My genuine care and concern for my clients and their best interests. I know that my clients feel they can trust me to always have their back.
Learn more about Kristi Lucas, and see her current listings, by clicking here.
- Share this:
Filed under: Agent Interviews, Denver Colorado Real Estate, Home Buying, Home Selling, Neighborhoods | Leave a Comment
Tags: Bow Mar, Bow Mar South, Columbine, Columbine Valley, Coventry, Normandy, Pinehurst, Polo Reserve, The Hamlet
We’re blogging about…Barb Perry Betsy Lutz Brad Colburn Brooke Granville Carla Bartell Cherry Creek Chuck Anderson Cindy Webb Claire Averill Corrie Lee Courtney Ranson Dagley Arnold Dave Browning Denver Denver Colorado Real Estate Denver Neighborhoods Denver Real Estate Don Larrance Facebook Gina Cornelison Heather Parness Home Buying Home Selling Homes For Sale Jon Larrance Karen Nichols Kim Hutchins LeadingRE Leading Real Estate Companies of the World Letters of Commendation LinkedIn Lorrie Grillo Luxury Homes For Sale Luxury Real Estate LuxuryRealEstate Board of Regents Mary Sullivan-Ridge Pam Parker Perry & Co Perry & Co. Agents Positive Attitude Real Estate Relocation Sue Bickert Tammy Phillips Twitter
- Perry & Co. Wishes You A Happy 2010 Thanksgiving
- Letter of Recommendation for Perry & Co. Denver Realtor Courtney Ranson
- Letter of Thanks To Perry & Co. Agents Sue Bickert & Karen Nichols
- The Perry & Co. Realtor Interview: Kristi Lucas
- Perry & Co.’s Heather Parness Makes Denver Business Journal’s Top Ten In Denver Colorado Real Estate!
- Caribbean Islands Blog Caribbean Islands Realty
- East Bay Real Estate San Francisco Real Estate
- Lawrence Realty Squaw Valley Ski Area (Lake Tahoe) Real Estate
- Leading Real Estate Companies of the World The LeadingRE Real Estate Beat
- LuxuryRealEstate.com Most Viewed Luxury Real Estate Website In The World
- Marquette Turner Australian Luxury Homes
- Marquette Turner Asia/Pacific Luxury Homes
- Reality Sense Spain, Algarve, Tuscany & Switzerland Real Estate
- Rimontgo Luxury Homes in Spain
Perry & Co Agent Blogs
- Courtney Ranson
- Kirk Hartshorn
Follow Perry & Co. VP Jon Larrance
- I just invented Hot Chocolate Egg Nog - now that's sweet and thick. 12 hours ago
- RT @GuacamoleU In defense of Cilantro Haters - it's a genetic thing! http://nyti.ms/bKytqO #HolyGuacamole 3 days ago
- You've waited long enough! Here's Perry & Co's 2010 #Thanksgiving Help List http://wp.me/plP75-Es Everything you need in one place! #Recipes 4 days ago
- RT @denverwashpark Get your Trot on Denver! 37th Annual Mile High United Way Thanksgiving Day Turkey Trot at #WashPark. http://goo.gl/qFBlN 4 days ago
- RT @scanlifeinfo Here's another cool thing you can do with ScanLife app. Scan a product and buy online... http://fb.me/v2AAFac3 4 days ago
Follow Perry & Co on FacebookFB.init("109f41a9e56dff3b4dbbd4772757f3df");Perry & Co. Real Estate Professionals on Facebook
- 40,751 viewings
No Responses Yet to “The Perry & Co. Realtor Interview: Kristi Lucas”