Denver Colorado Real Estate: When Is The Best Time To Put My House On The Market?
The answer is: NOW! Historically the spring and summer months are when more homes sell. With average Days on Market for single family homes of 115 days that means most homes were listed in the beginning of the year.
In addition, Steve Harney, national renowned real estate analyst, says that banks are poised to let many of their held foreclosures back onto the market in 2011. He recommends listing now. See Mr Harney’s latest analysis here. http://kcmblog.com/2011/01/12/oswald-acted-alone-and-we-did-land-on-the-moon/#more-6953
Last year in Metro Denver, December sales were nearly as strong as August giving the metro area a strong finish. Preparing a home for sale, marketing it, and getting to contract and closing can take a few months, so if you’re considering a move in 2011, now is the time to start.
Filed under: Denver Colorado Real Estate, Home Buying, Home Selling, Market Conditions | Leave a Comment
Tags: Denver, Denver Colorado Real Estate, Newsletter, Perry & Co, Steve Harney
We’re blogging about…911 997 Amy Shonstrom Aurora Barb Perry Boe Sullivan Bonnie Brae Boulder Brad Colburn Brooke Granville Carla Bartell Cherry Creek Chuck Anderson Cindy Webb Claire Averill Client Appreciation Colorado Commerce City Congress Park Corrie Lee Courtney Ranson Dave Browning Denver Denver Botanic Gardens Denver Colorado Real Estate Denver Neighborhoods Denver Real Estate Don Larrance Englewood Facebook Feng Shui Fort Collins Four Mile Park Gina Cornelison Green Greenwood Village Halloween Highlands Ranch Home Buying Home Selling Homes For Sale Interior Design Jim Walberg John Brian Losh Jon Larrance Karen Nichols Kim Hutchins Kim Kouba LeadingRE Leading Real Estate Companies of the World Letters of Commendation LinkedIn Littleton Lone Tree Luxury Luxury Homes For Sale Luxury Real Estate LuxuryRealEstate Board of Regents Mary Sullivan-Ridge Motivational Quotes For Realtors Nicole Ridley Perry & Co Perry & Co. Agents Porsche Positive Attitude Pumpkin Festival QRCodes Quick Response Real Estate Regents Relocation Social Networking Sweet William Market Twitter Victor Lund
- 2014 Metro Denver & Colorado July 4th Fireworks Shows
- Jennifer Schell has been promoted to Managing Broker at Perry & Co.
- Claire Averill Garners SMDRA Sales Production Award for 2013
- Perry & Co. welcomes two new broker associates with international experience
- 2013 Metro Denver Colorado July 4th Fireworks Shows
Perry & Co. PhotoStream
- #EarthDayEveryDay fb.me/1acTJ6HeE 2 hours ago
- Our agents are busy! Check out this great new townhome project led by one of our agents, Jacob Gram on Tejon St. fb.me/5o9GfQVpI 2 days ago
- We loved seeing so many wonderful friends and clients at our #EarthDay Shred-a-thon. We collected over 13,000 lbs... fb.me/1Z0cR1IG9 3 days ago
- Always all smiles at Perry & Co! fb.me/2L2fWRLsr 3 days ago
- Happy Earth Day Earthlings! We can't wait to see you! fb.me/36I208ezj 1 week ago
Follow Perry & Co on FacebookFB.init("109f41a9e56dff3b4dbbd4772757f3df");Perry & Co. Real Estate Professionals on Facebook
- 384,297 viewings