Claire Averill Achieves Membership in GLOBAL Real Estate Network CIPS
Denver, Colorado Realtor Claire Averill of Perry & Co. was awarded the esteemed Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) designation and joins a worldwide network of elite global real estate practitioners with expertise in working with international clients as well as serving the growing multicultural population in the United States.
Members of the CIPS Network are crucial players in today’s global real estate market. The CIPS designation recognizes members who have achieved the necessary training and experience to work successfully with international clients and properties. To earn the CIPS designation, REALTORS complete rigorous coursework devoted to learning cultural differences and international business practices. Designees must also prove achievement in international real estate transactions. Claire Averill joins a distinguished society of over 2000 real estate professionals throughout the world who have earned the CIPS designation.
Averill has been working as a global Realtor® for the past few years working with clients from Italy, Australia and England. In addition, Perry & Co. supports all broker associates doing international business through their role as a Denver representative for Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, a consortium of 600 premier real estate firms with over 150,000 associates in 30+ countries.
For more information on the CIPS designation, visit www.realtor.org/global.
Filed under: Denver Colorado Real Estate, Denver News & Things of Interest, Home Buying, Home Selling, Leading Real Estate Companies, Perry & Co. Agents, Relocation Services | Leave a Comment
Tags: Certified International Property Specialist, CIPS Designation, Claire Averill, Denver Colorado Real Estate, Denver Real Estate, Home Buying, Home Selling, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, LeadingRE, NAR, National Association of Realtors, Perry & Co, Real Estate
We’re blogging about…911 997 Amy Shonstrom Aurora Barb Perry Boe Sullivan Bonnie Brae Boulder Brad Colburn Brooke Granville Carla Bartell Cherry Creek Chuck Anderson Cindy Webb Claire Averill Client Appreciation Commerce City Congress Park Corrie Lee Courtney Ranson Dave Browning Denver Denver Botanic Gardens Denver Colorado Real Estate Denver Neighborhoods Denver Real Estate Don Larrance Englewood Facebook Feng Shui Fort Collins Four Mile Park Gina Cornelison Greenwood Village Halloween Highlands Ranch Home Buying Home Selling Homes For Sale Jim Walberg John Brian Losh Jon Larrance Karen Nichols Kim Hutchins Kim Kouba LeadingRE Leading Real Estate Companies of the World Letters of Commendation LinkedIn Littleton Lone Tree Lorrie Grillo Luxury Luxury Homes For Sale Luxury Real Estate LuxuryRealEstate Board of Regents Mary Sullivan-Ridge Michele Brumelle Motivational Quotes For Realtors Nicole Ridley Perry & Co Perry & Co. Agents Porsche Positive Attitude Pumpkin Festival QRCodes Quick Response Real Estate Regents Relocation Social Networking Sue Bickert Sweet William Market Twitter Victor Lund
- 2014 Metro Denver & Colorado July 4th Fireworks Shows
- Jennifer Schell has been promoted to Managing Broker at Perry & Co.
- Claire Averill Garners SMDRA Sales Production Award for 2013
- Perry & Co. welcomes two new broker associates with international experience
- 2013 Metro Denver Colorado July 4th Fireworks Shows
Perry & Co. PhotoStream
- Happy National Guacamole Day! fb.me/1fwFYR5to 6 hours ago
- RT @Botanic: Corn Maze AT Chatfield opens this Fri, Sept 19, 4 p.m. Thanks to wet summer, corn is over 10 ft tall! Come get lost. http://t… 23 hours ago
- Yum, the Taste of Greenwood Village is this Thursday. 40+ restaurants for $75/couple to benefit the Colorado I... fb.me/1wZmhTAzG 1 day ago
- RT @mfcompany: Retweet after me: Serenity Now!!!!! 2 days ago
- RT @REALTORS: 67 Ways NAR is Indispensable to Your Business: bit.ly/1qxaMgs 3 days ago
Follow Perry & Co on FacebookFB.init("109f41a9e56dff3b4dbbd4772757f3df");Perry & Co. Real Estate Professionals on Facebook
- 238,967 viewings