Claire Averill Achieves Membership in GLOBAL Real Estate Network CIPS
Denver, Colorado Realtor Claire Averill of Perry & Co. was awarded the esteemed Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) designation and joins a worldwide network of elite global real estate practitioners with expertise in working with international clients as well as serving the growing multicultural population in the United States.
Members of the CIPS Network are crucial players in today’s global real estate market. The CIPS designation recognizes members who have achieved the necessary training and experience to work successfully with international clients and properties. To earn the CIPS designation, REALTORS complete rigorous coursework devoted to learning cultural differences and international business practices. Designees must also prove achievement in international real estate transactions. Claire Averill joins a distinguished society of over 2000 real estate professionals throughout the world who have earned the CIPS designation.
Averill has been working as a global Realtor® for the past few years working with clients from Italy, Australia and England. In addition, Perry & Co. supports all broker associates doing international business through their role as a Denver representative for Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, a consortium of 600 premier real estate firms with over 150,000 associates in 30+ countries.
For more information on the CIPS designation, visit www.realtor.org/global.
Filed under: Denver Colorado Real Estate, Denver News & Things of Interest, Home Buying, Home Selling, Leading Real Estate Companies, Perry & Co. Agents, Relocation Services | Leave a Comment
Tags: Certified International Property Specialist, CIPS Designation, Claire Averill, Denver Colorado Real Estate, Denver Real Estate, Home Buying, Home Selling, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, LeadingRE, NAR, National Association of Realtors, Perry & Co, Real Estate
We’re blogging about…Barb Perry Betsy Lutz Brad Colburn Brooke Granville Carla Bartell Cherry Creek Chuck Anderson Cindy Webb Claire Averill Corrie Lee Courtney Ranson Dagley Arnold Dave Browning Denver Denver Colorado Real Estate Denver Neighborhoods Denver Real Estate Don Larrance Eric Grauberger Facebook Gina Cornelison Heather Parness Home Buying Home Selling Homes For Sale Jon Larrance Karen Nichols Kim Hutchins Kim Kouba LeadingRE Leading Real Estate Companies of the World Letters of Commendation LinkedIn Lorrie Grillo Luxury Real Estate LuxuryRealEstate Board of Regents Mary Sullivan-Ridge Pam Parker Perry & Co Perry & Co. Agents Positive Attitude Real Estate Relocation Sue Bickert Twitter
- Perry & Co. Wishes You A Happy 2012 Thanksgiving!
- 5 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Tenant-to-Landlord Relationships
- Perry & Co. President & Managing Broker Heather Parness Resigns
- Perry & Co. Realtors Prepare To Move Offices With A Good-Bye Gift To Their Neighbors!
- 2012 Metro Denver Colorado July 4th Fireworks Shows
Perry & Co. PhotoStream
- A Denver Wash Park tradition kicks off again tomorrow at the 34th annual Old South Gaylord Street Festival. fb.me/1b44MskgX 9 hours ago
- Start your weekend off in style at the summer's first Sweet William Market in Stapleton. fb.me/2hsBZCMWa 10 hours ago
- RT @StapletonDenver: Whoo! RT @merrysoapsters: So excited for @sweetwilliammkt tomorrow in #stapleton ! #denver #craftfair #artisan #vintag… 23 hours ago
- Happy Memorial/Moving Weekend to the 50+ Perry & Co. clients who bought or sold homes in this month! fb.me/1LkzwgNi0 1 day ago
- Thanks for the tweet Realtor Magazine! fb.me/wJxhVBlI 1 day ago
Follow Perry & Co on FacebookFB.init("109f41a9e56dff3b4dbbd4772757f3df");Perry & Co. Real Estate Professionals on Facebook
- 149,024 viewings