Excerpt from an article written by Mike Powell
Originally published in New York Times: April 7, 2009
A three-bedroom three-bath town house in a condominium complex (1205 S. Monaco Pkwy)
PER SQUARE FOOT:
This town house is in the French Quarter, a condominium complex built in 1969 in southeast Denver. Across the street is Garland Park, which has tennis courts and a small lake. The Cherry Creek Bike Path, a 40-mile-long paved trail, is a block away. The surrounding area is mixed-use: strip malls, other town home complexes and larger businesses, many along South Colorado Boulevard, about 1.5 miles to the west. Also nearby is the 16th Street Mall, a 16-block-long pedestrian mall that runs through downtown Denver.
The current owners, both architects, made major renovations to the main level, according to the listing agent. Coat and shoe closets were added, an island was put into the kitchen, and walls were knocked down to open up the kitchen, living and dining areas. The living room’s fireplace is wood-burning. The owners also finished the basement. It currently has an office, a children’s arts-and-crafts area, a media room wired for home theater, a bathroom and a washer/dryer. The complex has an indoor pool and clubhouse.
There are three bedrooms upstairs. The master suite has a walk-in closet and bathroom; the other two bedrooms share a bath.
There is a fenced-in wooden deck off the kitchen.
$819 (estimated for the next owner)
Perry & Co. Real Estate Professionals Agent Corrie Lee, (303) 817-9266
- Share this:
Filed under: Denver Colorado Real Estate, Home Buying, Homes For Sale, Market Conditions | Leave a Comment
Tags: Corrie Lee, Denver, Denver Colorado Real Estate, Denver Real Estate, Homes For Sale, Perry & Co
We’re blogging about…Barb Perry Betsy Lutz Brad Colburn Brooke Granville Carla Bartell Cherry Creek Chuck Anderson Cindy Webb Claire Averill Corrie Lee Courtney Ranson Dagley Arnold Dave Browning Denver Denver Colorado Real Estate Denver Neighborhoods Denver Real Estate Don Larrance Facebook Gina Cornelison Heather Parness Home Buying Home Selling Homes For Sale Jon Larrance Karen Nichols Kim Hutchins LeadingRE Leading Real Estate Companies of the World Letters of Commendation LinkedIn Lorrie Grillo Luxury Homes For Sale Luxury Real Estate LuxuryRealEstate Board of Regents Mary Sullivan-Ridge Pam Parker Perry & Co Perry & Co. Agents Positive Attitude Real Estate Relocation Sue Bickert Tammy Phillips Twitter
- Perry & Co. Wishes You A Happy 2010 Thanksgiving
- Letter of Recommendation for Perry & Co. Denver Realtor Courtney Ranson
- Letter of Thanks To Perry & Co. Agents Sue Bickert & Karen Nichols
- The Perry & Co. Realtor Interview: Kristi Lucas
- Perry & Co.’s Heather Parness Makes Denver Business Journal’s Top Ten In Denver Colorado Real Estate!
Follow Perry & Co. VP Jon Larrance
- I just invented Hot Chocolate Egg Nog - now that's sweet and thick. 14 hours ago
- RT @GuacamoleU In defense of Cilantro Haters - it's a genetic thing! http://nyti.ms/bKytqO #HolyGuacamole 3 days ago
- You've waited long enough! Here's Perry & Co's 2010 #Thanksgiving Help List http://wp.me/plP75-Es Everything you need in one place! #Recipes 4 days ago
- RT @denverwashpark Get your Trot on Denver! 37th Annual Mile High United Way Thanksgiving Day Turkey Trot at #WashPark. http://goo.gl/qFBlN 4 days ago
- RT @scanlifeinfo Here's another cool thing you can do with ScanLife app. Scan a product and buy online... http://fb.me/v2AAFac3 4 days ago
Follow Perry & Co on FacebookFB.init("109f41a9e56dff3b4dbbd4772757f3df");Perry & Co. Real Estate Professionals on Facebook
- 40,751 viewings