Would you rather shop at a boutique than a department store? It’s a legitimate question, because I suppose there are some who love department stores – the haphazard conglomeration of goods, smashed together on racks, difficult to look at and almost impossible to buy (as there is never help around!) Well, it’s evident what my answer would be: boutique wins every time. And, it’s not just because of its definition: “a small, fashionable retail shop.” Very good boutiques are much more than simply small and fashionable: they are the accumulated knowledge of the shop owner who knows his or her customer so well that they can find exactly the right item for those customers when they’re ready to buy. When I shop at a boutique, it saves me time, saves me trouble, makes me feel good and because of those three reasons gives me the best reason of all: saves me money in the long run.
Ok – so what does this have to do with a real estate company? (Are you on to my analogy yet?) At Perry & Co. we pride ourselves on being a boutique real estate company. We fit the small definition for some, because we’re small, say, compared to the franchise operations, but we still have multiple offices in specialized locations to serve our agents, and their clients. Dare I say we’re “fashionable”? Yes, because there is no greater fashion statement than having a pristine reputation. (Your mother may have told you this. Well, she was right.) Our reputation carries through 25 Years of Continuous Accreditation from the Better Business Bureau, as well as, being told by many, many colleagues how happy they are to know there’s a Perry & Co. agent on the other end of their deal. Maintaining professional standards isn’t always easy at the “department store” level – as there simply aren’t enough people around to help. With the same private ownership for over 37 years, and over 50 years of real estate experience at the management level, Perry & Co.’s “boutique” owner and staff make sure that every question is answered, every issue dealt with, every problem aired and reviewed, every deal stamped with the approval of our clients. Over 84% of all our business comes from past clients and referrals.
We’re feeling our boutique status acutely these days as several privately owned companies in Denver have been subsumed by larger entities, creating more “department stores”. And, as everyone in the industry knows, but consumers may not, WE ALL HAVE THE SAME INVENTORY. Yes, those shelves pretty much have the same goods. Ok, so why shop with us? Getting back to that department store – do you really want to go through floors and floors of goods and services, wandering aimlessly, wondering how to choose? Wouldn’t you like to be treated to boutique service in a department store world? When you work with an experienced agent, they can help you define your needs and your wants; help you identify where you’re going to be most comfortable by neighborhood, by school district, by commute, by any of a myriad of factors that are important to you, uniquely. Our clients are a happy bunch; we know because they tell us.
I know, you’re still looking for a bargain, right? Looking for the best discount? When department store real estate agents cut commission fees, believe me, they are cutting services too. Do you not realize that when someone cuts their personnal commission they also need to cut their upfront marketing costs in order to maximize their return? What’s the old adage? You get what you pay for. Do you want an inexperienced agent willing to cut fees just to get your listing in their portfolio? Also if they’re willing to cut their pay without much of a fight with you, then they probably aren’t gonna be the strongest negotiator when the time comes to get you the best deal. My guess is they’ll bend just as easily in order to get a deal done as quick as possible (saving them time and marketing expenses). You need an experienced agent who can price your property to meet your time frame for moving, and get you top dollar for your investment. Expert pricing advocacy and marketing services will help sell based on your needs and budget. That’s boutique service that is priceless. So, come on over. Summer’s around the corner. We’ve got some great new inventory to show you. Come in and take a look – there’s a custom fit waiting for you.
Written by Perry & Co Marketing Director Lorrie Grillo
- Share this:
Filed under: Denver Colorado Real Estate, Home Buying, Home Selling, Information For Realtors, Perry & Co. Services | Leave a Comment
Tags: Denver Colorado Real Estate, Denver Real Estate, Lorrie Grillo, Perry & Co
We’re blogging about…Barb Perry Betsy Lutz Brad Colburn Brooke Granville Carla Bartell Cherry Creek Chuck Anderson Cindy Webb Claire Averill Corrie Lee Courtney Ranson Dagley Arnold Dave Browning Denver Denver Colorado Real Estate Denver Neighborhoods Denver Real Estate Don Larrance Facebook Gina Cornelison Heather Parness Home Buying Home Selling Homes For Sale Jon Larrance Karen Nichols Kim Hutchins LeadingRE Leading Real Estate Companies of the World Letters of Commendation LinkedIn Lorrie Grillo Luxury Homes For Sale Luxury Real Estate LuxuryRealEstate Board of Regents Mary Sullivan-Ridge Pam Parker Perry & Co Perry & Co. Agents Positive Attitude Real Estate Relocation Sue Bickert Tammy Phillips Twitter
- Perry & Co. Wishes You A Happy 2010 Thanksgiving
- Letter of Recommendation for Perry & Co. Denver Realtor Courtney Ranson
- Letter of Thanks To Perry & Co. Agents Sue Bickert & Karen Nichols
- The Perry & Co. Realtor Interview: Kristi Lucas
- Perry & Co.’s Heather Parness Makes Denver Business Journal’s Top Ten In Denver Colorado Real Estate!
- Caribbean Islands Blog Caribbean Islands Realty
- East Bay Real Estate San Francisco Real Estate
- Lawrence Realty Squaw Valley Ski Area (Lake Tahoe) Real Estate
- Leading Real Estate Companies of the World The LeadingRE Real Estate Beat
- LuxuryRealEstate.com Most Viewed Luxury Real Estate Website In The World
- Marquette Turner Australian Luxury Homes
- Marquette Turner Asia/Pacific Luxury Homes
- Reality Sense Spain, Algarve, Tuscany & Switzerland Real Estate
- Rimontgo Luxury Homes in Spain
Perry & Co Agent Blogs
- Courtney Ranson
- Kirk Hartshorn
Follow Perry & Co. VP Jon Larrance
- I just invented Hot Chocolate Egg Nog - now that's sweet and thick. 14 hours ago
- RT @GuacamoleU In defense of Cilantro Haters - it's a genetic thing! http://nyti.ms/bKytqO #HolyGuacamole 3 days ago
- You've waited long enough! Here's Perry & Co's 2010 #Thanksgiving Help List http://wp.me/plP75-Es Everything you need in one place! #Recipes 4 days ago
- RT @denverwashpark Get your Trot on Denver! 37th Annual Mile High United Way Thanksgiving Day Turkey Trot at #WashPark. http://goo.gl/qFBlN 4 days ago
- RT @scanlifeinfo Here's another cool thing you can do with ScanLife app. Scan a product and buy online... http://fb.me/v2AAFac3 4 days ago
Follow Perry & Co on FacebookFB.init("109f41a9e56dff3b4dbbd4772757f3df");Perry & Co. Real Estate Professionals on Facebook
- 40,751 viewings
No Responses Yet to “Perry & Co. Relishes Its Boutique Status In A Department Store World”