Perry & Co. Broker Associate Courtney Ranson was interviewed on 8/13/09.
How many years have you been in real estate?
Five. And I’ve been with Perry & Co. for all five.
How long have you lived in Denver?
What was your background before you got into real estate?
Enterprise sales for AT&T.
How does your level of experience benefit your clients? My knowledge of living, working and playing in Denver allows me to provide up-to-date information about what is going on in the different Central Denver neighborhoods. Re-doing an old home, and living in an old home, I come from a different perspective and am able to educate buyers on the nuances of living in an older home. Also doing a bit of development, has really opened my eyes to what to look for when evaluating quality construction.
How do you differentiate yourself from other Realtors?
I think my enthusiasm, work ethic, customer-centric focus, positive attitude, and out-of-the-box thinking are a few of the traits which differentiate me from other agents. Additionally, keeping up with the evolving ways to market a property through social media outlets, the internet, and directly to my sphere.
What sets Perry & Co. apart from other real estate companies?
The boutique feel and the quality of people that have chosen to work for Perry & Co. I also think the expertise in the office from an experience level is impressive.
What neighborhood(s) do you know particularly well?
Bonnie Brae, Cory Merrill, Platt Park, Cherry Creek, and Ken Carryl Valley.
What area(s) of real estate would you say you are your area(s) of expertise?
A bit of a more experienced buyer, but also enjoy working with the 1st time homebuyer as well.
Describe your typical day showing property?
Very thought out and calculated. I provide my buyers MLS sheets in the order we view properties, pens, H20, always having my camera handy in the event a buyer would like to take a picture, and lastly pointing out characteristics which make each home unique. I really focus on trying to educate my client on the property, as well as, the neighborhood.
How many listings do you have at any time? And what kind of support do you have to handle your business?
I have six active listings (one is coming on next week). The support I have is awesome staff at Perry & Co: Colleen Barron, Lorrie Grillo, Tiffany Krumland, & Christy Hill. I have had to start to rely on these people very heavily as I don’t have the time to do all the administrative “stuff” involved in a real estate transaction.
What technologies would you say you are proficient in?
I would say I am good at using my Blackberry, marketing via social networking: Facebook, blogging, LinkedIn, etc. I am also fascinated by the IPhone.
What modes of communication do you prefer to use to connect with your clients? Text messaging or e-mail (I always like to have a paper trail)
Tell me a little bit about your family, and the neighborhood you live in?
Bonnie Brae. I have two small children, a husband and a dog!
To what single thing, or person, would you attribute your success in real estate to?
Honestly, I think my success comes from within. The belief I have in myself, coupled with a true passion for my profession, has helped me greatly.
Learn more about Courtney, and see her current listings, by clicking here.
- Share this:
Filed under: Agent Interviews, Denver Colorado Real Estate, Home Buying, Home Selling, Neighborhoods, Perry & Co. Agents, Who's Who In Luxury Real Estate | Leave a Comment
Tags: Bonnie Brae, Cherry Creek, Christy Hill, Colleen Barron, Cory Merrill, Courtney Ranson, Denver, Denver Colorado Real Estate, Denver Neighborhoods, Denver Real Estate, Facebook, Ken Carryl, LinkedIn, Lorrie Grillo, Perry & Co, Platt Park, Positive Attitude, Real Estate, Social Networking, Tiffany Krumland
We’re blogging about…Barb Perry Betsy Lutz Brad Colburn Brooke Granville Carla Bartell Cherry Creek Chuck Anderson Cindy Webb Claire Averill Corrie Lee Courtney Ranson Dagley Arnold Dave Browning Denver Denver Colorado Real Estate Denver Neighborhoods Denver Real Estate Don Larrance Facebook Gina Cornelison Heather Parness Home Buying Home Selling Homes For Sale Jon Larrance Karen Nichols Kim Hutchins LeadingRE Leading Real Estate Companies of the World Letters of Commendation LinkedIn Lorrie Grillo Luxury Homes For Sale Luxury Real Estate LuxuryRealEstate Board of Regents Mary Sullivan-Ridge Pam Parker Perry & Co Perry & Co. Agents Positive Attitude Real Estate Relocation Sue Bickert Tammy Phillips Twitter
- Perry & Co. Wishes You A Happy 2010 Thanksgiving
- Letter of Recommendation for Perry & Co. Denver Realtor Courtney Ranson
- Letter of Thanks To Perry & Co. Agents Sue Bickert & Karen Nichols
- The Perry & Co. Realtor Interview: Kristi Lucas
- Perry & Co.’s Heather Parness Makes Denver Business Journal’s Top Ten In Denver Colorado Real Estate!
- Caribbean Islands Blog Caribbean Islands Realty
- East Bay Real Estate San Francisco Real Estate
- Lawrence Realty Squaw Valley Ski Area (Lake Tahoe) Real Estate
- Leading Real Estate Companies of the World The LeadingRE Real Estate Beat
- LuxuryRealEstate.com Most Viewed Luxury Real Estate Website In The World
- Marquette Turner Australian Luxury Homes
- Marquette Turner Asia/Pacific Luxury Homes
- Reality Sense Spain, Algarve, Tuscany & Switzerland Real Estate
- Rimontgo Luxury Homes in Spain
Perry & Co Agent Blogs
- Courtney Ranson
- Kirk Hartshorn
Follow Perry & Co. VP Jon Larrance
- I just invented Hot Chocolate Egg Nog - now that's sweet and thick. 11 hours ago
- RT @GuacamoleU In defense of Cilantro Haters - it's a genetic thing! http://nyti.ms/bKytqO #HolyGuacamole 3 days ago
- You've waited long enough! Here's Perry & Co's 2010 #Thanksgiving Help List http://wp.me/plP75-Es Everything you need in one place! #Recipes 4 days ago
- RT @denverwashpark Get your Trot on Denver! 37th Annual Mile High United Way Thanksgiving Day Turkey Trot at #WashPark. http://goo.gl/qFBlN 4 days ago
- RT @scanlifeinfo Here's another cool thing you can do with ScanLife app. Scan a product and buy online... http://fb.me/v2AAFac3 4 days ago
Follow Perry & Co on FacebookFB.init("109f41a9e56dff3b4dbbd4772757f3df");Perry & Co. Real Estate Professionals on Facebook
- 40,751 viewings
No Responses Yet to “The Perry & Co. 2009 Agent Interview: Courtney Ranson”