Perry & Co. Broker Associate Chuck Anderson was interviewed on 8/14/09.
How many years have you been in real estate?
38 – all of them with Perry & Co.
How long have you lived in Denver?
What was your background before you got into real estate?
Retail primarily, I worked for two large national corporations as a purchasing agent. This allowed me to have extensive travelling experience, both nationally and internationally, and also to work with many experienced executives.
What organizations do you sit on boards for?
I sit on the Boards for Savio House, Denver Bridge Club (currently over 2,000 members strong), and the Lions Club of Denver (which includes many opportunities for volunteering).
How do you differentiate yourself from other Realtors?
My experience level is immeasurable, and I have the ability to partner with my clients by utilizing my hands on attitude.
What sets Perry & Co. apart from other real estate companies?
Professional Management, Staff and Salespeople.
What are your favorite hobbies?
Duplicate bridge, biking, sailing, tennis, and gardening.
What neighborhood(s) do you know particularly well?
Central and Southeast Denver.
What area(s) of real estate would you say you are your area(s) of expertise?
I’m willing to work on almost any type of sale. If I don’t feel I know it I will learn to know it!
How many listings do you have at any time? And what kind of support do you have to handle your business?
3-4 in this type of market. I have an excellent assistant and back up staff to support me.
What modes of communication do you prefer to use to connect with your clients?
Face to face, telephone, and the internet.
Tell me a little bit about your family?
I come from a very close family, and I am fortunate enough to have strong relationships with my family members of all ages.
To what single thing, or person, would you attribute your success in real estate to?
I enjoy people and had an extensive back ground before I even got in to real estate with working with people at all levels and varied backgrounds.
Learn more about Chuck, and see his current listings, by clicking here.
- Share this:
Filed under: Denver Colorado Real Estate, Perry & Co. Agents, Home Buying, Home Selling, Agent Interviews | Leave a Comment
Tags: Denver, Perry & Co, Denver Colorado Real Estate, Denver Real Estate, Chuck Anderson, Stokes Place, Green Bowers, Central Denver, Southeast Denver, Bridge, Savio House, Belcaro
We’re blogging about…Barb Perry Betsy Lutz Brad Colburn Brooke Granville Carla Bartell Cherry Creek Chuck Anderson Cindy Webb Claire Averill Corrie Lee Courtney Ranson Dagley Arnold Dave Browning Denver Denver Colorado Real Estate Denver Neighborhoods Denver Real Estate Don Larrance Facebook Gina Cornelison Heather Parness Home Buying Home Selling Homes For Sale Jon Larrance Karen Nichols Kim Hutchins LeadingRE Leading Real Estate Companies of the World Letters of Commendation LinkedIn Lorrie Grillo Luxury Homes For Sale Luxury Real Estate LuxuryRealEstate Board of Regents Mary Sullivan-Ridge Pam Parker Perry & Co Perry & Co. Agents Positive Attitude Real Estate Relocation Sue Bickert Tammy Phillips Twitter
- Perry & Co. Wishes You A Happy 2010 Thanksgiving
- Letter of Recommendation for Perry & Co. Denver Realtor Courtney Ranson
- Letter of Thanks To Perry & Co. Agents Sue Bickert & Karen Nichols
- The Perry & Co. Realtor Interview: Kristi Lucas
- Perry & Co.’s Heather Parness Makes Denver Business Journal’s Top Ten In Denver Colorado Real Estate!
- Caribbean Islands Blog Caribbean Islands Realty
- East Bay Real Estate San Francisco Real Estate
- Lawrence Realty Squaw Valley Ski Area (Lake Tahoe) Real Estate
- Leading Real Estate Companies of the World The LeadingRE Real Estate Beat
- LuxuryRealEstate.com Most Viewed Luxury Real Estate Website In The World
- Marquette Turner Australian Luxury Homes
- Marquette Turner Asia/Pacific Luxury Homes
- Reality Sense Spain, Algarve, Tuscany & Switzerland Real Estate
- Rimontgo Luxury Homes in Spain
Perry & Co Agent Blogs
- Courtney Ranson
- Kirk Hartshorn
Follow Perry & Co. VP Jon Larrance
- I just invented Hot Chocolate Egg Nog - now that's sweet and thick. 12 hours ago
- RT @GuacamoleU In defense of Cilantro Haters - it's a genetic thing! http://nyti.ms/bKytqO #HolyGuacamole 3 days ago
- You've waited long enough! Here's Perry & Co's 2010 #Thanksgiving Help List http://wp.me/plP75-Es Everything you need in one place! #Recipes 4 days ago
- RT @denverwashpark Get your Trot on Denver! 37th Annual Mile High United Way Thanksgiving Day Turkey Trot at #WashPark. http://goo.gl/qFBlN 4 days ago
- RT @scanlifeinfo Here's another cool thing you can do with ScanLife app. Scan a product and buy online... http://fb.me/v2AAFac3 4 days ago
Follow Perry & Co on FacebookFB.init("109f41a9e56dff3b4dbbd4772757f3df");Perry & Co. Real Estate Professionals on Facebook
- 40,751 viewings
No Responses Yet to “The Perry & Co. 2009 Agent Interview: Chuck Anderson”