Perry & Co. Proudly Joins “Leading Real Estate Companies of the World”
Denver, CO – Perry & Co. Real Estate Professionals has been selected to join Leading Real Estate Companies of the World (“LeadingRE”) as one of only two privately-held, locally-owned real estate companies representing the Denver metro area.
The relationship as a LeadingRE Member Affiliate provides clients of Perry & Co. a world-wide network of real estate brokers and agents who can help sell their property, as well as, assist them in purchasing property elsewhere. With nearly 700 companies representing 5,500 offices and 170,000 sales associates in 38 countries – Leading Real Estate Companies of the World lives up to its eponymous name.
“We’re thrilled to be a part of this great network. It’s a group of Davids competing against the Goliaths. LeadingRE is first in sales compared to the top 500 residential firms in the nation, beating many well-known franchise operations such as Coldwell Banker, Re/Max, Keller Williams, and Sotheby’s. This is the kind of clout we like to bring to our clients,” says R. Don Larrance, President, Perry & Co.
The powerful online presence of LeadingRE – which all Perry & Co. properties will now be presented on – includes RELOHomeSearch.com, LeadingRE.com and an exclusive relationship with HGTV’s FrontDoor.com. With roughly 87% of all home buyers starting their new home search on the Internet, having a branded presence in as many places as possible is the most important professional marketing activity an agent provides their clients. Buyers can find their perfect home – wherever they choose to look – and sellers know they are getting their property in front of them regardless.
“The welcome we’ve received from across the nation from other members has been overwhelming; voicemails, emails, hand-written notes. This is not just a network on paper; it’s clear this is a network of people. We’ve made some new friends,” said Jon Larrance, Vice President of Perry & Co. on the response he received when LeadingRE announced the affiliation. “As it turns out, we already know a lot of the member companies from our other global affiliations.”
Perry & Co. Realtors® has been a local name in real estate since its establishment in 1971. Originally central Denver real estate specialists, the company has expanded its horizons as the city has expanded its neighborhoods. Perry & Co. has three metro-area offices in Cherry Creek, Cherry Creek North, and in Greenwood Village. Many Perry & Co. agents are Top Producers acknowledged annually through the Denver Board of Realtors. A real estate leader in corporate sponsorship, Perry & Co. has supported local schools, the Denver Botanic Gardens, Denver Museum of Nature & Science, Denver Zoo, Kempe Foundation for Children, Central City Opera and the Four Mile Historic Park.
According to real estate research source, RealTrends, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World had the highest number of sales units among the top 500 residential firms in the U.S. with 1.2 million transactions valued at nearly $370 billion annually.
Written by Perry & Co. Marketing Director Lorrie Grillo
Filed under: Denver Colorado Real Estate, Denver News & Things of Interest, Home Buying, Home Selling, Information For Realtors, Perry & Co. Services, Who's Who In Luxury Real Estate | 2 Comments
Tags: Cherry Creek, Cherry Creek North, Denver, Denver Colorado Real Estate, Denver Real Estate, Don Larrance, Frontdoor.com, HGTV, Jon Larrance, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, LeadingRE, Lorrie Grillo, Luxury Real Estate, Perry & Co, RealTrends, Relocation, RELOHomeSearch
We’re blogging about…Barb Perry Betsy Lutz Brad Colburn Brooke Granville Carla Bartell Cherry Creek Chuck Anderson Cindy Webb Claire Averill Corrie Lee Courtney Ranson Dagley Arnold Dave Browning Denver Denver Colorado Real Estate Denver Neighborhoods Denver Real Estate Don Larrance Eric Grauberger Facebook Gina Cornelison Heather Parness Home Buying Home Selling Homes For Sale Jon Larrance Karen Nichols Kim Hutchins Kim Kouba LeadingRE Leading Real Estate Companies of the World Letters of Commendation LinkedIn Lorrie Grillo Luxury Real Estate LuxuryRealEstate Board of Regents Mary Sullivan-Ridge Pam Parker Perry & Co Perry & Co. Agents Positive Attitude Real Estate Relocation Sue Bickert Twitter
- 5 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Tenant-to-Landlord Relationships
- Perry & Co. President & Managing Broker Heather Parness Resigns
- Perry & Co. Realtors Prepare To Move Offices With A Good-Bye Gift To Their Neighbors!
- 2012 Metro Denver Colorado July 4th Fireworks Shows
- Desperately Seeking Sellers (Denver Home Buyers Are Back But Where Are The Sellers?)
- Caribbean Islands Blog Caribbean Islands Realty
- East Bay Real Estate San Francisco Real Estate
- Lawrence Realty Squaw Valley Ski Area (Lake Tahoe) Real Estate
- Leading Real Estate Companies of the World The LeadingRE Real Estate Beat
- LuxuryRealEstate.com Most Viewed Luxury Real Estate Website In The World
- Marquette Turner Australian Luxury Homes
- Marquette Turner Asia/Pacific Luxury Homes
- Reality Sense Spain, Algarve, Tuscany & Switzerland Real Estate
- Rimontgo Luxury Homes in Spain
Perry & Co Agent Blogs
- Courtney Ranson – Denver Wash Park
- Kelly Rose Knows
- Michael Madsen – Urban Legendary
Perry & Co. PhotoStream
Follow Perry & Co. COO Jon Larrance
- There have been some minor changes since we first posted this year's map. fb.me/1WVG67gVs 5 hours ago
- "Like" this post if you Love Big Bird. fb.me/1NFtW6EWt 1 day ago
- REAL Trends, Inc. guru Steve Murray is in the house (for the second straight day). 1 day ago
- RT @leighdiffey: Not surprised about Hamilton but was with Perez. I thought Paul Di Resta was the obvious next choice for McLaren. #ditto 1 day ago
- T minus 90 minutes... Who's leaving work early today to avoid the Presidential Debate Road Closures? fb.me/1DkYrJAvC 1 day ago
Follow Perry & Co on FacebookFB.init("109f41a9e56dff3b4dbbd4772757f3df");Perry & Co. Real Estate Professionals on Facebook
- 118,936 viewings
2 Responses to “Perry & Co. Proudly Joins “Leading Real Estate Companies of the World””