Claire Averill Achieves Membership in GLOBAL Real Estate Network CIPS
Denver, Colorado Realtor Claire Averill of Perry & Co. was awarded the esteemed Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) designation and joins a worldwide network of elite global real estate practitioners with expertise in working with international clients as well as serving the growing multicultural population in the United States.
The CIPS Designation is awarded by the National Association of REALTORS, the world’s largest trade association representing over 1,000,000 REALTORS in the United States.
Members of the CIPS Network are crucial players in today’s global real estate market. The CIPS designation recognizes members who have achieved the necessary training and experience to work successfully with international clients and properties. To earn the CIPS designation, REALTORS complete rigorous coursework devoted to learning cultural differences and international business practices. Designees must also prove achievement in international real estate transactions. Claire Averill joins a distinguished society of over 2000 real estate professionals throughout the world who have earned the CIPS designation.
Averill has been working as a global Realtor® for the past few years working with clients from Italy, Australia and England. In addition, Perry & Co. supports all broker associates doing international business through their role as a Denver representative for Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, a consortium of 600 premier real estate firms with over 150,000 associates in 30+ countries.
For more information on the CIPS designation, visit www.realtor.org/global.
Filed under: Denver Colorado Real Estate, Denver News & Things of Interest, Home Buying, Home Selling, Leading Real Estate Companies, Perry & Co. Agents, Relocation Services | Leave a Comment
Tags: Certified International Property Specialist, CIPS Designation, Claire Averill, Denver Colorado Real Estate, Denver Real Estate, Home Buying, Home Selling, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, LeadingRE, NAR, National Association of Realtors, Perry & Co, Real Estate
We’re blogging about…Barb Perry Betsy Lutz Brad Colburn Brooke Granville Carla Bartell Cherry Creek Chuck Anderson Cindy Webb Claire Averill Corrie Lee Courtney Ranson Dagley Arnold Dave Browning Denver Denver Colorado Real Estate Denver Neighborhoods Denver Real Estate Don Larrance Eric Grauberger Facebook Gina Cornelison Heather Parness Home Buying Home Selling Homes For Sale Jon Larrance Karen Nichols Kim Hutchins Kim Kouba LeadingRE Leading Real Estate Companies of the World Letters of Commendation LinkedIn Lorrie Grillo Luxury Real Estate LuxuryRealEstate Board of Regents Mary Sullivan-Ridge Pam Parker Perry & Co Perry & Co. Agents Positive Attitude Real Estate Relocation Sue Bickert Twitter
- Claire Averill Achieves Membership in GLOBAL Real Estate Network CIPS
- Perry & Co. Wishes You A Happy 2011 Thanksgiving
- Letter of Praise For Perry & Co. Denver Realtor Eric Grauberger
- Letter of Praise For Perry & Co. Denver Realtor Carla Bartell
- Charles “Chuck” Anderson Celebrates 40 Years With Perry & Co. Realtors… That’s Legendary!
- Caribbean Islands Blog Caribbean Islands Realty
- East Bay Real Estate San Francisco Real Estate
- Lawrence Realty Squaw Valley Ski Area (Lake Tahoe) Real Estate
- Leading Real Estate Companies of the World The LeadingRE Real Estate Beat
- LuxuryRealEstate.com Most Viewed Luxury Real Estate Website In The World
- Marquette Turner Australian Luxury Homes
- Marquette Turner Asia/Pacific Luxury Homes
- Reality Sense Spain, Algarve, Tuscany & Switzerland Real Estate
- Rimontgo Luxury Homes in Spain
Perry & Co Agent Blogs
- Courtney Ranson – Denver Wash Park
- Kelly Rose Knows
- Michael Madsen – Urban Legendary
Perry & Co. PhotoStream
Follow Perry & Co. COO Jon Larrance
- Any open houses this weekend you'd like to talk about? 20 hours ago
- This is the type of kid who's going to lead our future. http://t.co/Dmj8YX9t 1 day ago
- We all want to be GREEN, but are solar holiday lights the answer? HouseLogic does the cost analysis for you. http://t.co/rOktQ6TZ 2 days ago
- The #NewTwitter changeover happened while I was at lunch. I think I like it. 2 days ago
- I posted 43 photos on Facebook in the album "2011 Perry & Co. Holiday Office Party" http://t.co/oF8BMNGl 2 days ago
Follow Perry & Co on FacebookFB.init("109f41a9e56dff3b4dbbd4772757f3df");Perry & Co. Real Estate Professionals on Facebook
- 79,263 viewings
No Responses Yet to “Claire Averill Achieves Membership in GLOBAL Real Estate Network CIPS”