Claire Averill Achieves Membership in GLOBAL Real Estate Network CIPS
Denver, Colorado Realtor Claire Averill of Perry & Co. was awarded the esteemed Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) designation and joins a worldwide network of elite global real estate practitioners with expertise in working with international clients as well as serving the growing multicultural population in the United States.
Members of the CIPS Network are crucial players in today’s global real estate market. The CIPS designation recognizes members who have achieved the necessary training and experience to work successfully with international clients and properties. To earn the CIPS designation, REALTORS complete rigorous coursework devoted to learning cultural differences and international business practices. Designees must also prove achievement in international real estate transactions. Claire Averill joins a distinguished society of over 2000 real estate professionals throughout the world who have earned the CIPS designation.
Averill has been working as a global Realtor® for the past few years working with clients from Italy, Australia and England. In addition, Perry & Co. supports all broker associates doing international business through their role as a Denver representative for Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, a consortium of 600 premier real estate firms with over 150,000 associates in 30+ countries.
For more information on the CIPS designation, visit www.realtor.org/global.
Filed under: Denver Colorado Real Estate, Denver News & Things of Interest, Home Buying, Home Selling, Leading Real Estate Companies, Perry & Co. Agents, Relocation Services | Leave a Comment
Tags: Certified International Property Specialist, CIPS Designation, Claire Averill, Denver Colorado Real Estate, Denver Real Estate, Home Buying, Home Selling, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, LeadingRE, NAR, National Association of Realtors, Perry & Co, Real Estate
We’re blogging about…911 997 Amy Shonstrom Aurora Barb Perry Boe Sullivan Bonnie Brae Boulder Brad Colburn Brooke Granville Carla Bartell Cherry Creek Chuck Anderson Cindy Webb Claire Averill Client Appreciation Colorado Commerce City Congress Park Corrie Lee Courtney Ranson Dave Browning Denver Denver Botanic Gardens Denver Colorado Real Estate Denver Neighborhoods Denver Real Estate Don Larrance Englewood Facebook Feng Shui Fort Collins Four Mile Park Gina Cornelison Green Greenwood Village Halloween Highlands Ranch Home Buying Home Selling Homes For Sale Interior Design Jim Walberg John Brian Losh Jon Larrance Karen Nichols Kim Hutchins Kim Kouba LeadingRE Leading Real Estate Companies of the World Letters of Commendation LinkedIn Littleton Lone Tree Luxury Luxury Homes For Sale Luxury Real Estate LuxuryRealEstate Board of Regents Mary Sullivan-Ridge Motivational Quotes For Realtors Nicole Ridley Perry & Co Perry & Co. Agents Porsche Positive Attitude Pumpkin Festival QRCodes Quick Response Real Estate Regents Relocation Social Networking Sweet William Market Twitter Victor Lund
- 2014 Metro Denver & Colorado July 4th Fireworks Shows
- Jennifer Schell has been promoted to Managing Broker at Perry & Co.
- Claire Averill Garners SMDRA Sales Production Award for 2013
- Perry & Co. welcomes two new broker associates with international experience
- 2013 Metro Denver Colorado July 4th Fireworks Shows
Perry & Co. PhotoStream
- Have the leaves officially overtaken your yard? You can help your lawn and the environment by getting FREE... fb.me/86Q4tBnlE 22 hours ago
- Our Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® friends John Daugherty Realtors have accepted our challenge for... fb.me/5b0T6acsq 2 days ago
- Winter is gast approaching... Here are some simple things you can do this weekend to save yourself big money in... fb.me/5aVuvhWkV 6 days ago
- The San Diego Chargers beat the Broncos last night! So on behalf of Willis Allen Real Estate we have made a $50... fb.me/84AwE7jsa 1 week ago
- "Hillary is 2nd most unpopular person in history to run for POTUS but she's got the luck of running against most unpopular." - Mark Jenkins 1 week ago
Follow Perry & Co on FacebookFB.init("109f41a9e56dff3b4dbbd4772757f3df");Perry & Co. Real Estate Professionals on Facebook
- 369,644 viewings