The Metrolist Board of Directors finally approved a flat fee of $38 per month for Denver Metrolist real estate services, effective on March 1, 2010.
“This is a historic moment for Metrolist. Our customers have been asking for a flat fee for years, and now we are able to respond,” stated Pat Bybee, President and CEO.
Why now you ask?
Recent customer feedback surveys have indicated that users of PrimeAccess are not fully learning or adopting the new tools due to concerns about high timeshare bills. Customers complain about having to “watch the clock” and feeling pressured to get in and out of the system in order to avoid being billed.
Responding to which services will be covered under the new rate Melissa Olson, MetroList‘s Senior Manager of Marketing, stated, “The monthly $38 flat fee will be per Realtor Associate/Appraiser. This fee includes UNLIMITED use of PrimeAccess MLS and Public Records tools – no more timeshare! We will also include IDX Professional services with the monthly flat fee, currently billed at $5/month. And, all of the other professional-grade tools such as Instanet (online forms and document management), ShowingAssist, Colorado FactFinder, Financial Calculators and more are included with the flat fee.”
What’s this mean for the consumer (the home buyer or seller)?
Bottom line… It means that your Denver Realtor will now be able to provide you with better service!
- Share this:
Filed under: Denver Colorado Real Estate, Home Buying, Home Selling, Information For Realtors, Perry & Co. Services | Leave a Comment
Tags: Denver Colorado Real Estate, Denver Real Estate, DocBox, Instanet, Melissa Olson, MetroList, Pat Bybee, Perry & Co, PrimeAccess, Real Estate, Realtor
We’re blogging about…Barb Perry Betsy Lutz Brad Colburn Brooke Granville Carla Bartell Cherry Creek Chuck Anderson Cindy Webb Claire Averill Corrie Lee Courtney Ranson Dagley Arnold Dave Browning Denver Denver Colorado Real Estate Denver Neighborhoods Denver Real Estate Don Larrance Facebook Gina Cornelison Heather Parness Home Buying Home Selling Homes For Sale Jon Larrance Karen Nichols Kim Hutchins LeadingRE Leading Real Estate Companies of the World Letters of Commendation LinkedIn Lorrie Grillo Luxury Homes For Sale Luxury Real Estate LuxuryRealEstate Board of Regents Mary Sullivan-Ridge Pam Parker Perry & Co Perry & Co. Agents Positive Attitude Real Estate Relocation Sue Bickert Tammy Phillips Twitter
- Perry & Co. Wishes You A Happy 2010 Thanksgiving
- Letter of Recommendation for Perry & Co. Denver Realtor Courtney Ranson
- Letter of Thanks To Perry & Co. Agents Sue Bickert & Karen Nichols
- The Perry & Co. Realtor Interview: Kristi Lucas
- Perry & Co.’s Heather Parness Makes Denver Business Journal’s Top Ten In Denver Colorado Real Estate!
- Caribbean Islands Blog Caribbean Islands Realty
- East Bay Real Estate San Francisco Real Estate
- Lawrence Realty Squaw Valley Ski Area (Lake Tahoe) Real Estate
- Leading Real Estate Companies of the World The LeadingRE Real Estate Beat
- LuxuryRealEstate.com Most Viewed Luxury Real Estate Website In The World
- Marquette Turner Australian Luxury Homes
- Marquette Turner Asia/Pacific Luxury Homes
- Reality Sense Spain, Algarve, Tuscany & Switzerland Real Estate
- Rimontgo Luxury Homes in Spain
Perry & Co Agent Blogs
- Courtney Ranson
- Kirk Hartshorn
Follow Perry & Co. VP Jon Larrance
- I just invented Hot Chocolate Egg Nog - now that's sweet and thick. 16 hours ago
- RT @GuacamoleU In defense of Cilantro Haters - it's a genetic thing! http://nyti.ms/bKytqO #HolyGuacamole 3 days ago
- You've waited long enough! Here's Perry & Co's 2010 #Thanksgiving Help List http://wp.me/plP75-Es Everything you need in one place! #Recipes 4 days ago
- RT @denverwashpark Get your Trot on Denver! 37th Annual Mile High United Way Thanksgiving Day Turkey Trot at #WashPark. http://goo.gl/qFBlN 4 days ago
- RT @scanlifeinfo Here's another cool thing you can do with ScanLife app. Scan a product and buy online... http://fb.me/v2AAFac3 4 days ago
Follow Perry & Co on FacebookFB.init("109f41a9e56dff3b4dbbd4772757f3df");Perry & Co. Real Estate Professionals on Facebook
- 40,760 viewings
No Responses Yet to “Denver’s MetroList Announces Flat Fee For Usage Effective March 1, 2010”