To whom it may concern,
I am writing today to express our thorough satisfaction with our real estate agent Michele Brumelle. The house we sold was located in Commerce City and approximately 900 square feet with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The first two months on the market we were with another agent until we found out we were not only miss-listed as a short sale, but were also being lied to by our agent. Utterly disenchanted with the whole process we were ready to give up and stay in our old house until we were referred to Michele by a family friend.
From our first meeting we were impressed with Michele’s attitude as well as her professionalism. Michele kept us well informed through every step of the process and when things did not go our way several times she was our rock, always there to pick us up and encourage us that everything would work out in the end. As it turns out Michele was correct. Not only did she get our house sold, she got us FULL asking price. With such a challenging listing, her ability to get full asking price speaks volumes to her talents as an agent. We believe that were it not for Michele we would have either settled for a much lower price or would have given up all together and stayed in our old home, unhappily I might add. You will not find a more talented and professional agent out there.
Finally, Michele Brumelle will work tirelessly from start to finish until she has made sure that you, her client, is absolutely satisfied with the end result. That end result, of course, being a sold house at price you are completely satisfied with.
Matthew Dwyer (& Rebecca Dwyer)
C.R. Goodman Companies Colorado
- Share this:
Filed under: Denver Colorado Real Estate, Home Buying, Home Selling, Perry & Co. Agents | Leave a Comment
Tags: Denver Colorado Real Estate, Letters of Commendation, Matthew Dwyer, Michele Brumelle
We’re blogging about…Barb Perry Betsy Lutz Brad Colburn Brooke Granville Carla Bartell Cherry Creek Chuck Anderson Cindy Webb Claire Averill Corrie Lee Courtney Ranson Dagley Arnold Dave Browning Denver Denver Colorado Real Estate Denver Neighborhoods Denver Real Estate Don Larrance Facebook Gina Cornelison Heather Parness Home Buying Home Selling Homes For Sale Jon Larrance Karen Nichols Kim Hutchins LeadingRE Leading Real Estate Companies of the World Letters of Commendation LinkedIn Lorrie Grillo Luxury Homes For Sale Luxury Real Estate LuxuryRealEstate Board of Regents Mary Sullivan-Ridge Pam Parker Perry & Co Perry & Co. Agents Positive Attitude Real Estate Relocation Sue Bickert Tammy Phillips Twitter
- Perry & Co. Wishes You A Happy 2010 Thanksgiving
- Letter of Recommendation for Perry & Co. Denver Realtor Courtney Ranson
- Letter of Thanks To Perry & Co. Agents Sue Bickert & Karen Nichols
- The Perry & Co. Realtor Interview: Kristi Lucas
- Perry & Co.’s Heather Parness Makes Denver Business Journal’s Top Ten In Denver Colorado Real Estate!
- Caribbean Islands Blog Caribbean Islands Realty
- East Bay Real Estate San Francisco Real Estate
- Lawrence Realty Squaw Valley Ski Area (Lake Tahoe) Real Estate
- Leading Real Estate Companies of the World The LeadingRE Real Estate Beat
- LuxuryRealEstate.com Most Viewed Luxury Real Estate Website In The World
- Marquette Turner Australian Luxury Homes
- Marquette Turner Asia/Pacific Luxury Homes
- Reality Sense Spain, Algarve, Tuscany & Switzerland Real Estate
- Rimontgo Luxury Homes in Spain
Perry & Co Agent Blogs
- Courtney Ranson
- Kirk Hartshorn
Follow Perry & Co. VP Jon Larrance
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Follow Perry & Co on FacebookFB.init("109f41a9e56dff3b4dbbd4772757f3df");Perry & Co. Real Estate Professionals on Facebook
- 40,751 viewings
No Responses Yet to “Letter of Commendation For Perry & Co. Agent Michele Brumelle”