Perry & Co. Broker Associate Shelley Bryant was interviewed on 1/18/10.
How many years have you been in real estate?
How long have you lived in Denver?
What was your background before you got into real estate?
I was in corporate product marketing, strategic pricing, and sales management.
How does your level of experience benefit your clients?
I work with many corporate executives so I understand the culture they are in.
What organizations do you volunteer for?
I volunteer at the Denver Dumb Friends League.
Do you have any Realtor designations? If so, how do they benefit your clients?
Yes, I am a Certified Relocation Specialist or CRS. My extended real estate education has given me additional tools to better assist my clients.
How do you differentiate yourself from other Realtors? What makes your personal services unique?
I don’t take on more than a reasonable number of clients so as to provide them the best service. I believe in a strong marketing plan. I take the time upfront to understand my clients specific needs whether they are selling a home, or purchasing one.
What sets Perry & Co. apart from other real estate companies?
Perry & Co. has a boutique feeling and two retail storefront locations, combined with agents with an average of over 10 years of real estate experiece.
What are your favorite hobbies?
Walking, hiking, skiing, swimming, spending time with my pets, playing the piano, singing, and traveling.
What neighborhood(s) do you know particularly well?
Heritage Hills in Lone Tree, Highlands Ranch, Castle Pines, Greenwood Village, parts of Aurora, Cherry Creek, Stonegate, and Boulder.
What area(s) of real estate would you say you are your area(s) of expertise?
Describe your typical day showing property?
Setting the area and properties ahead of time. Showing about 5 to 8 properties to see at the most so the client does not get confused with the properties.
How many listings do you have at any time? And what kind of support do you have to handle your business?
Five to ten. We are fortunate to receive great support at Perry and Co.
Tell me about your last transaction?
The buyer was moving from Canada and his home value had dropped over $300,000 so he was expecting the same price drop in the $1,000,000 price range in Colorado but sellers here were not necessarily dropping that much. We had to make a few offers before he became more realistic and settled on the right home. Also, because he was moving from another country; it involved a more detailed process with the move, transferring money through relocation, and all the other hurdles involved with an international transfer.
What technologies would you say you are proficient in?
Microsoft Outlook, the Internet, and I’m working on my social media skills now.
What modes of communication do you prefer to use to connect with your clients? Face to face, phone, direct mail and email.
Tell me a little bit about your family, and the neighborhood you live in?
My husband and I recently moved to a patio home in the DTC from a large luxury home in Lone Tree. There is a mix in our current neighborhood of empty nesters, and professionals.
Have you received any Awards, or Honors, recently?
I was a Sterling Award recepient for Coldwell Banker in 2009. Other previous awards include President’ s Circle and Diamond Award.
To what single thing, or person, would you attribute your success in real estate to?
My marketing background really assisted me in hitting the ground running when I started in real estate. Also I try to be patient and listen to my clients needs.
Learn more about Shelley Bryant, and see her current listings, by clicking here.
- Share this:
Filed under: Denver Colorado Real Estate, Perry & Co. Agents, Home Buying, Home Selling, Agent Interviews | Leave a Comment
Tags: Perry & Co, Denver Colorado Real Estate, Cherry Creek, Denver Neighborhoods, Greenwood Village, Aurora, Boulder, Lone Tree, Highlands Ranch, Castle Pines, Heritage Hills, Stonegate, Shelley Bryant
We’re blogging about…Barb Perry Betsy Lutz Brad Colburn Brooke Granville Carla Bartell Cherry Creek Chuck Anderson Cindy Webb Claire Averill Corrie Lee Courtney Ranson Dagley Arnold Dave Browning Denver Denver Colorado Real Estate Denver Neighborhoods Denver Real Estate Don Larrance Facebook Gina Cornelison Heather Parness Home Buying Home Selling Homes For Sale Jon Larrance Karen Nichols Kim Hutchins LeadingRE Leading Real Estate Companies of the World Letters of Commendation LinkedIn Lorrie Grillo Luxury Homes For Sale Luxury Real Estate LuxuryRealEstate Board of Regents Mary Sullivan-Ridge Pam Parker Perry & Co Perry & Co. Agents Positive Attitude Real Estate Relocation Sue Bickert Tammy Phillips Twitter
- Perry & Co. Wishes You A Happy 2010 Thanksgiving
- Letter of Recommendation for Perry & Co. Denver Realtor Courtney Ranson
- Letter of Thanks To Perry & Co. Agents Sue Bickert & Karen Nichols
- The Perry & Co. Realtor Interview: Kristi Lucas
- Perry & Co.’s Heather Parness Makes Denver Business Journal’s Top Ten In Denver Colorado Real Estate!
- Caribbean Islands Blog Caribbean Islands Realty
- East Bay Real Estate San Francisco Real Estate
- Lawrence Realty Squaw Valley Ski Area (Lake Tahoe) Real Estate
- Leading Real Estate Companies of the World The LeadingRE Real Estate Beat
- LuxuryRealEstate.com Most Viewed Luxury Real Estate Website In The World
- Marquette Turner Australian Luxury Homes
- Marquette Turner Asia/Pacific Luxury Homes
- Reality Sense Spain, Algarve, Tuscany & Switzerland Real Estate
- Rimontgo Luxury Homes in Spain
Perry & Co Agent Blogs
- Courtney Ranson
- Kirk Hartshorn
Follow Perry & Co. VP Jon Larrance
- I just invented Hot Chocolate Egg Nog - now that's sweet and thick. 17 hours ago
- RT @GuacamoleU In defense of Cilantro Haters - it's a genetic thing! http://nyti.ms/bKytqO #HolyGuacamole 3 days ago
- You've waited long enough! Here's Perry & Co's 2010 #Thanksgiving Help List http://wp.me/plP75-Es Everything you need in one place! #Recipes 4 days ago
- RT @denverwashpark Get your Trot on Denver! 37th Annual Mile High United Way Thanksgiving Day Turkey Trot at #WashPark. http://goo.gl/qFBlN 4 days ago
- RT @scanlifeinfo Here's another cool thing you can do with ScanLife app. Scan a product and buy online... http://fb.me/v2AAFac3 4 days ago
Follow Perry & Co on FacebookFB.init("109f41a9e56dff3b4dbbd4772757f3df");Perry & Co. Real Estate Professionals on Facebook
- 40,762 viewings
No Responses Yet to “The Perry & Co. Agent Interview: Shelley Bryant”