Perry & Co. Realtors Hold Open Houses All Over the Metro Area For The National Open House Weekend, April 10 & 11, 2010
Perry & Co. Denver Colorado Real Estate Professionals hold over 60 Open Houses all over the Metro Denver area for The National Open House Weekend, April 10 & 11, 2010. The company has also just launched its new text messaging (Text “NOW” to 59559) and ScanLife EZCode property information systems.
From the Highlands to Highlands Ranch, from Central Denver to Centennial, Perry & Co. Realtors have got you covered if you’re looking to buy a house this spring! Over 60 company listings will be held open on Saturday or Sunday, April 10 & 11th from 1 – 4 p.m. in all price ranges throughout the city. “This is such a great event for consumers,” says Heather Parness, Managing Broker of Perry & Co. Real Estate Professionals. “It gives them a chance to see what’s on the market in their price range. Plus, because this is a national event, many brokerages in the city are participating so a lot of homes are open. We’re thrilled to participate.”
It’s easy to find homes in the neighborhoods and price ranges you want by going to the Perry & Co. website: perryandco.com and clicking on the Open House button on the Home page. You can sort all the listings by various search categories: price, neighborhood, bedrooms and bathrooms and more. Also, each listing has a map so it’s easy to find.
In addition, we’re launching two new technologies this weekend to help consumers learn more about any listing on the market when they’re driving around, not just our listings. “We understand that consumers want to be able to get interior photos and price information that’s not available within setting a showing on a house,” says Jon Larrance, Vice President of Perry & Co. “Our new GPS-enabled KWKLY text messaging system allows you to text the word “NOW” to 59559 when you’re sitting in front of any house for sale in the MLS and get information on your phone immediately. It’s our way of ‘going Green,’ by hopefully getting rid of those paper brochures that end up in the trash 30 seconds later.”
Also, Perry & Co. has also just started using a state-of-the-art Quick Response technology by ScanLife. When you scan a Perry & Co. barcode from a yardsign with your camera-enabled smartphone, you’ll receive all the information you want within seconds.
Look for these new technologies – and ask our agents about them – when you visit us this weekend. See you at the National Open House! Click here to see the full list of Metro Denver Open Houses on DenverPost.com.
Written by Perry & Co. Marketing Director Lorrie Grillo.
- Share this:
Filed under: Denver Colorado Real Estate, Denver News & Things of Interest, Home Buying, Home Selling, Leading Real Estate Companies, Perry & Co. Events, Perry & Co. Services | 1 Comment
Tags: BarCodes, Denver, Denver Colorado Real Estate, Denver Real Estate, EZCodes, Green, Heather Parness, Jon Larrance, KWKLY, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, Lorrie Grillo, National Open House, Perry & Co, QRCodes, Quick Response, Real Estate, Realtor, ScanLife, Text Messaging
We’re blogging about…Barb Perry Betsy Lutz Brad Colburn Brooke Granville Carla Bartell Cherry Creek Chuck Anderson Cindy Webb Claire Averill Corrie Lee Courtney Ranson Dagley Arnold Dave Browning Denver Denver Colorado Real Estate Denver Neighborhoods Denver Real Estate Don Larrance Facebook Gina Cornelison Heather Parness Home Buying Home Selling Homes For Sale Jon Larrance Karen Nichols Kim Hutchins LeadingRE Leading Real Estate Companies of the World Letters of Commendation LinkedIn Lorrie Grillo Luxury Homes For Sale Luxury Real Estate LuxuryRealEstate Board of Regents Mary Sullivan-Ridge Pam Parker Perry & Co Perry & Co. Agents Positive Attitude Real Estate Relocation Sue Bickert Tammy Phillips Twitter
- Perry & Co. Wishes You A Happy 2010 Thanksgiving
- Letter of Recommendation for Perry & Co. Denver Realtor Courtney Ranson
- Letter of Thanks To Perry & Co. Agents Sue Bickert & Karen Nichols
- The Perry & Co. Realtor Interview: Kristi Lucas
- Perry & Co.’s Heather Parness Makes Denver Business Journal’s Top Ten In Denver Colorado Real Estate!
- Caribbean Islands Blog Caribbean Islands Realty
- East Bay Real Estate San Francisco Real Estate
- Lawrence Realty Squaw Valley Ski Area (Lake Tahoe) Real Estate
- Leading Real Estate Companies of the World The LeadingRE Real Estate Beat
- LuxuryRealEstate.com Most Viewed Luxury Real Estate Website In The World
- Marquette Turner Australian Luxury Homes
- Marquette Turner Asia/Pacific Luxury Homes
- Reality Sense Spain, Algarve, Tuscany & Switzerland Real Estate
- Rimontgo Luxury Homes in Spain
Perry & Co Agent Blogs
- Courtney Ranson
- Kirk Hartshorn
Follow Perry & Co. VP Jon Larrance
- I just invented Hot Chocolate Egg Nog - now that's sweet and thick. 13 hours ago
- RT @GuacamoleU In defense of Cilantro Haters - it's a genetic thing! http://nyti.ms/bKytqO #HolyGuacamole 3 days ago
- You've waited long enough! Here's Perry & Co's 2010 #Thanksgiving Help List http://wp.me/plP75-Es Everything you need in one place! #Recipes 4 days ago
- RT @denverwashpark Get your Trot on Denver! 37th Annual Mile High United Way Thanksgiving Day Turkey Trot at #WashPark. http://goo.gl/qFBlN 4 days ago
- RT @scanlifeinfo Here's another cool thing you can do with ScanLife app. Scan a product and buy online... http://fb.me/v2AAFac3 4 days ago
Follow Perry & Co on FacebookFB.init("109f41a9e56dff3b4dbbd4772757f3df");Perry & Co. Real Estate Professionals on Facebook
- 40,751 viewings
One Response to “Perry & Co. Realtors Hold Open Houses All Over the Metro Area For The National Open House Weekend, April 10 & 11, 2010”