What’s So Great About iPhones?
It seems everyone these days who doesn’t have an iPhone is asking themselves the same question: “What’s so great about having an iPhone?” Real estate professionals in Denver, Colorado are no different. The balance between having lots of apps and having a functional phone seems to be the deciding factor for most – especially given AT&T’s history of bad customer service and dropped calls. Here’s a short story by someone who just made the leap after years of holding out:
So, I have succumbed to a higher level of technology by purchasing an iPhone this past weekend. I truly do not want to be “tied” to my phone all of my waking hours, but I do see the advantages of this product… for example, I now have an “app” that gets me to my grandson’s Mobile.Me Gallery, I now have my own iPod which I didn’t know an iPhone could be (we have had one for a while but it is “my husband’s”), I now can easily check the weather forecast, find a special restaurant or shop when my husband and I are on one of our motorcycle trips, and yes, of course… being able to scan QR (Quick Response) Codes which Perry & Co Real Estate Professionals is now utilizing on all of their for sale properties.
Talking to the sales rep at the AT&T Store I happened to ask if he was familiar with QR Codes - which he wasn’t – at which point, I was able to explain this new marketing technology to him and have since demonstrated to several friends now that I have an iPhone. It is an incredible marketing tool that is catching on and growing rapidly as more and more people become familiar with ScanLife.
Bottom line to all of this is… don’t snooze, don’t lose… stay young and move along with changing tech times… it is worth it!
Editor’s Note: The ScanLife EZCode barcode scanning application can be used on any camera and browser enabled smartphone, not just iPhones. Click here to read more about how Perry & Co. is using QR Codes or to www.GetScanLife.com to download the application for yourself.
Written by Perry & Co. Licensed Real Estate Assistant (and Grandmother) Jan Hall.
Filed under: Denver Colorado Real Estate, Denver News & Things of Interest, Home Buying, Home Selling, Information For Realtors, Perry & Co. Services | 1 Comment
Tags: AT&T, Barcode Technology, BarCodes, Denver Colorado Real Estate, EZCodes, Harley Davidson, Home Selling, Jan Hall, Mobile Applications, Perry & Co, QR, QRCodes, Quick Response, ScanLife
We’re blogging about…Barb Perry Betsy Lutz Brad Colburn Brooke Granville Carla Bartell Cherry Creek Chuck Anderson Cindy Webb Claire Averill Corrie Lee Courtney Ranson Dagley Arnold Dave Browning Denver Denver Colorado Real Estate Denver Neighborhoods Denver Real Estate Don Larrance Eric Grauberger Facebook Gina Cornelison Heather Parness Home Buying Home Selling Homes For Sale Jon Larrance Karen Nichols Kim Hutchins Kim Kouba LeadingRE Leading Real Estate Companies of the World Letters of Commendation LinkedIn Lorrie Grillo Luxury Real Estate LuxuryRealEstate Board of Regents Mary Sullivan-Ridge Pam Parker Perry & Co Perry & Co. Agents Positive Attitude Real Estate Relocation Sue Bickert Twitter
- 5 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Tenant-to-Landlord Relationships
- Perry & Co. President & Managing Broker Heather Parness Resigns
- Perry & Co. Realtors Prepare To Move Offices With A Good-Bye Gift To Their Neighbors!
- 2012 Metro Denver Colorado July 4th Fireworks Shows
- Desperately Seeking Sellers (Denver Home Buyers Are Back But Where Are The Sellers?)
Perry & Co. PhotoStream
Follow Perry & Co. COO Jon Larrance
- Shopping this weekend? Stop by our favorite neighbors in Cherry Creek North: Eccentricity, The Hermitage... fb.me/1hFIXsLV0 12 hours ago
- What's going on in Stapleton Denver you ask? fb.me/11QiOD8pa 12 hours ago
- RT @SharonMichnay You are not my friend. #hootsuiteautoscheduling (Having same issues just now tweeting @RDCTweets. @TweetDeck much BETTER) 12 hours ago
- Here's a cool tool on the RealTrends website for estimating the value of your brokerage lnkd.in/iczKYe 2 days ago
- Anyone 35 or older who grew up in Denver is grieving yesterday's loss of Blinky the clown. For them we present... fb.me/275O8YxZq 2 days ago
Follow Perry & Co on FacebookFB.init("109f41a9e56dff3b4dbbd4772757f3df");Perry & Co. Real Estate Professionals on Facebook
- 114,998 viewings