Perry & Co. Denver Realtor David Browning Has Been Appointed To The Mayor’s Housing Plan Task Force
Perry & Co. Denver Realtor David Browning is a busy guy – successful Realtor, Denver Metro Association of Realtors Director and now… Denver Mayor Michael Hancock’s Housing Plan Task Force Appointee.
David Browning, Broker Associate at Perry & Co. Real Estate Professionals recently joined the 2012 Mayor’s Housing Plan Task Force as a representative from the Denver Metro Association of Realtors in order to assist with the development of a new housing strategy for the City & County of Denver. The bi-weekly task force has already started to meet with the goal of presenting policy recommendations to Mayor Michael Hancock in June 2012. The 17-member board’s recommendations for housing policy must integrate with other related city strategies such as Blueprint Denver, Greenprint Denver and the Strategic Transportation Plan. In addition to Dave’s Task Force duties, he currently serves as a Director on the Denver Metro Association of Realtors’ Board of Directors – as he has since being elected in 2008. In addition to serving on the Board of Directors, Dave serves on many DMAR committees including Governmental Affairs, Finance, Political Survival Fund (aka RPAC) and as the Chairperson of the New Member Orientation Committee.
It wasn’t that long ago that Dave was sitting in the New Member Orientation, as he’s only been a Realtor since 2005. However, in the past seven years as a Perry & Co. Broker Associate, Dave has continued to grow his business, exceeding his sales goals year over year. He earned the DMAR (formerly the Denver Board of Realtors) Rookie of the Year Award in 2006, and has earned Perry & Co.’s Award for Highest Number of Transactions for three years in a row. He’s revered by his fellow Realtors for his generosity of time, neighborhood expertise, sense of humor and is revered by his clients for his extraordinary customer service and attention to detail.
Filed under: Denver Colorado Real Estate, Denver News & Things of Interest, Leading Real Estate Companies, Perry & Co. Agents | Leave a Comment
Tags: Dave Browning, Denver, Denver Colorado Real Estate, Home Buying, Home Selling, Housing Task Force, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, Mayor Hancock, Perry & Co
We’re blogging about…Barb Perry Betsy Lutz Brad Colburn Brooke Granville Carla Bartell Cherry Creek Chuck Anderson Cindy Webb Claire Averill Corrie Lee Courtney Ranson Dagley Arnold Dave Browning Denver Denver Colorado Real Estate Denver Neighborhoods Denver Real Estate Don Larrance Eric Grauberger Facebook Gina Cornelison Heather Parness Home Buying Home Selling Homes For Sale Jon Larrance Karen Nichols Kim Hutchins Kim Kouba LeadingRE Leading Real Estate Companies of the World Letters of Commendation LinkedIn Lorrie Grillo Luxury Real Estate LuxuryRealEstate Board of Regents Mary Sullivan-Ridge Pam Parker Perry & Co Perry & Co. Agents Positive Attitude Real Estate Relocation Sue Bickert Twitter
- Perry & Co. Wishes You A Happy 2012 Thanksgiving!
- 5 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Tenant-to-Landlord Relationships
- Perry & Co. President & Managing Broker Heather Parness Resigns
- Perry & Co. Realtors Prepare To Move Offices With A Good-Bye Gift To Their Neighbors!
- 2012 Metro Denver Colorado July 4th Fireworks Shows
Perry & Co. PhotoStream
- RT @LeadingRE: Affiliates of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® were responsible for over 626,000 sales units in 2012 –... http://… 17 hours ago
- My #HTTM Throwback Thursday. University life at a small liberal arts college in the 80's #httmtbt @DrakeUniversity http://t.co/ev6jWHdNg1 19 hours ago
- Did you know Colorado has a Pesticide Sensitive Registry for residents who have a medical condition that makes... fb.me/26Q9DM9Gx 22 hours ago
- RT @BrianLanghorst: @WARE1914 Congratulations on your new @ChristiesHomes affiliation! 1 day ago
- Perry & Co. needs more experienced Realtors! Our existing agents are exhausted and we have more business than they can handle. Call us now 1 day ago
Follow Perry & Co on FacebookFB.init("109f41a9e56dff3b4dbbd4772757f3df");Perry & Co. Real Estate Professionals on Facebook
- 148,778 viewings