The following tips were drawn from a panel discussion moderated by Victor Lund of the WAV Group entitled “The Power of Social Networking: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Blogging Tactics of Top Luxury Professionals” at the 7th Annual Luxury Real Estate Spring Retreat on Tuesday, April 29, 2009 at the Four Seasons Hotel in Las Vegas.
Guest presenters were Perry & Co. Vice President Jon Larrance, Jim Walberg of Caribbean Islands Realty, and Bruce Hiatt of Las Vegas’ Luxury Realty Group.
TWITTER TIPS FOR REALTORS
- Start by following someone you respect to see how they Tweet.
- Define your precise target audience, and direct your tweets to that end.
- Provide links in your Tweets.
- Download the Smartphone application (by going to Settings > Devices tab). In fact, explore all the application options available.
- Cross promote all of your Social Networking profiles on all of your Social Networking profiles, on your website, blogsite, in your email signature, and on all your printed materials.
- Use the Find People tool to find people you might want to follow and be followed by.
- Read Victor’s “Twitterstate:Twitter for Real Estate Professionals” especially the part on getting your Contacts uploaded from Outlook.
- Read “Twitter Power” by Joel Comm
FLICKR & YOUTUBE
- Like we said, people want to see pictures, and videos.
- Think of these primarily as blogging platforms and create compelling stories with your image strings.
Click here to see FACEBOOK & LINKEDIN TIPS from the Panel Discussion. Click here to see BLOGGING TIPS. Read the conference attendee’s Reviews of the Panel.
Written by Perry & Co Vice President Jon Larrance
Photos courtesy of Ilya’s Photography
- Share this:
Filed under: Information For Realtors, LuxuryRealEstate Board of Regents, Perry & Co. Services | Leave a Comment
Tags: Bruce Hiatt, Facebook, Jim Walberg, Jon Larrance, LinkedIn, Luxury Real Estate, LuxuryRealEstate Board of Regents, Perry & Co, Real Estate, Social Networking, Twitter, Victor Lund, Why Blog
We’re blogging about…Barb Perry Betsy Lutz Brad Colburn Brooke Granville Carla Bartell Cherry Creek Chuck Anderson Cindy Webb Claire Averill Corrie Lee Courtney Ranson Dagley Arnold Dave Browning Denver Denver Colorado Real Estate Denver Neighborhoods Denver Real Estate Don Larrance Facebook Gina Cornelison Heather Parness Home Buying Home Selling Homes For Sale Jon Larrance Karen Nichols Kim Hutchins LeadingRE Leading Real Estate Companies of the World Letters of Commendation LinkedIn Lorrie Grillo Luxury Homes For Sale Luxury Real Estate LuxuryRealEstate Board of Regents Mary Sullivan-Ridge Pam Parker Perry & Co Perry & Co. Agents Positive Attitude Real Estate Relocation Sue Bickert Tammy Phillips Twitter
- Perry & Co. Wishes You A Happy 2010 Thanksgiving
- Letter of Recommendation for Perry & Co. Denver Realtor Courtney Ranson
- Letter of Thanks To Perry & Co. Agents Sue Bickert & Karen Nichols
- The Perry & Co. Realtor Interview: Kristi Lucas
- Perry & Co.’s Heather Parness Makes Denver Business Journal’s Top Ten In Denver Colorado Real Estate!
- Caribbean Islands Blog Caribbean Islands Realty
- East Bay Real Estate San Francisco Real Estate
- Lawrence Realty Squaw Valley Ski Area (Lake Tahoe) Real Estate
- Leading Real Estate Companies of the World The LeadingRE Real Estate Beat
- LuxuryRealEstate.com Most Viewed Luxury Real Estate Website In The World
- Marquette Turner Australian Luxury Homes
- Marquette Turner Asia/Pacific Luxury Homes
- Reality Sense Spain, Algarve, Tuscany & Switzerland Real Estate
- Rimontgo Luxury Homes in Spain
Perry & Co Agent Blogs
- Courtney Ranson
- Kirk Hartshorn
Follow Perry & Co. VP Jon Larrance
- I just invented Hot Chocolate Egg Nog - now that's sweet and thick. 22 hours ago
- RT @GuacamoleU In defense of Cilantro Haters - it's a genetic thing! http://nyti.ms/bKytqO #HolyGuacamole 3 days ago
- You've waited long enough! Here's Perry & Co's 2010 #Thanksgiving Help List http://wp.me/plP75-Es Everything you need in one place! #Recipes 4 days ago
- RT @denverwashpark Get your Trot on Denver! 37th Annual Mile High United Way Thanksgiving Day Turkey Trot at #WashPark. http://goo.gl/qFBlN 4 days ago
- RT @scanlifeinfo Here's another cool thing you can do with ScanLife app. Scan a product and buy online... http://fb.me/v2AAFac3 5 days ago
Follow Perry & Co on FacebookFB.init("109f41a9e56dff3b4dbbd4772757f3df");Perry & Co. Real Estate Professionals on Facebook
- 40,777 viewings
No Responses Yet to “The Power of Social Networking For Real Estate Professionals: Twitter Tips”