Denver, CO – Perry & Co. Real Estate Professionals has been selected to join Leading Real Estate Companies of the World (“LeadingRE”) as one of only two privately-held, locally-owned real estate companies representing the Denver metro area.
The relationship as a LeadingRE Member Affiliate provides clients of Perry & Co. a world-wide network of real estate brokers and agents who can help sell their property, as well as, assist them in purchasing property elsewhere. With nearly 700 companies representing 5,500 offices and 170,000 sales associates in 38 countries – Leading Real Estate Companies of the World lives up to its eponymous name.
“We’re thrilled to be a part of this great network. It’s a group of Davids competing against the Goliaths. LeadingRE is first in sales compared to the top 500 residential firms in the nation, beating many well-known franchise operations such as Coldwell Banker, Re/Max, Keller Williams, and Sotheby’s. This is the kind of clout we like to bring to our clients,” says R. Don Larrance, President, Perry & Co.
The powerful online presence of LeadingRE – which all Perry & Co. properties will now be presented on – includes RELOHomeSearch.com, LeadingRE.com and an exclusive relationship with HGTV’s FrontDoor.com. With roughly 87% of all home buyers starting their new home search on the Internet, having a branded presence in as many places as possible is the most important professional marketing activity an agent provides their clients. Buyers can find their perfect home – wherever they choose to look – and sellers know they are getting their property in front of them regardless.
“The welcome we’ve received from across the nation from other members has been overwhelming; voicemails, emails, hand-written notes. This is not just a network on paper; it’s clear this is a network of people. We’ve made some new friends,” said Jon Larrance, Vice President of Perry & Co. on the response he received when LeadingRE announced the affiliation. “As it turns out, we already know a lot of the member companies from our other global affiliations.”
Perry & Co. Realtors® has been a local name in real estate since its establishment in 1971. Originally central Denver real estate specialists, the company has expanded its horizons as the city has expanded its neighborhoods. Perry & Co. has three metro-area offices in Cherry Creek, Cherry Creek North, and in Greenwood Village. Many Perry & Co. agents are Top Producers acknowledged annually through the Denver Board of Realtors. A real estate leader in corporate sponsorship, Perry & Co. has supported local schools, the Denver Botanic Gardens, Denver Museum of Nature & Science, Denver Zoo, Kempe Foundation for Children, Central City Opera and the Four Mile Historic Park.
According to real estate research source, RealTrends, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World had the highest number of sales units among the top 500 residential firms in the U.S. with 1.2 million transactions valued at nearly $370 billion annually.
Written by Perry & Co. Marketing Director Lorrie Grillo
- Share this:
Filed under: Denver Colorado Real Estate, Denver News & Things of Interest, Home Buying, Home Selling, Information For Realtors, Perry & Co. Services, Who's Who In Luxury Real Estate | Leave a Comment
Tags: Cherry Creek, Cherry Creek North, Denver, Denver Colorado Real Estate, Denver Real Estate, Don Larrance, Frontdoor.com, HGTV, Jon Larrance, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, LeadingRE, Lorrie Grillo, Luxury Real Estate, Perry & Co, RealTrends, Relocation, RELOHomeSearch
We’re blogging about…Barb Perry Betsy Lutz Brad Colburn Brooke Granville Carla Bartell Cherry Creek Chuck Anderson Cindy Webb Claire Averill Corrie Lee Courtney Ranson Dagley Arnold Dave Browning Denver Denver Colorado Real Estate Denver Neighborhoods Denver Real Estate Don Larrance Facebook Gina Cornelison Heather Parness Home Buying Home Selling Homes For Sale Jon Larrance Karen Nichols Kim Hutchins LeadingRE Leading Real Estate Companies of the World Letters of Commendation LinkedIn Lorrie Grillo Luxury Homes For Sale Luxury Real Estate LuxuryRealEstate Board of Regents Mary Sullivan-Ridge Pam Parker Perry & Co Perry & Co. Agents Positive Attitude Real Estate Relocation Sue Bickert Tammy Phillips Twitter
- Perry & Co. Wishes You A Happy 2010 Thanksgiving
- Letter of Recommendation for Perry & Co. Denver Realtor Courtney Ranson
- Letter of Thanks To Perry & Co. Agents Sue Bickert & Karen Nichols
- The Perry & Co. Realtor Interview: Kristi Lucas
- Perry & Co.’s Heather Parness Makes Denver Business Journal’s Top Ten In Denver Colorado Real Estate!
- Caribbean Islands Blog Caribbean Islands Realty
- East Bay Real Estate San Francisco Real Estate
- Lawrence Realty Squaw Valley Ski Area (Lake Tahoe) Real Estate
- Leading Real Estate Companies of the World The LeadingRE Real Estate Beat
- LuxuryRealEstate.com Most Viewed Luxury Real Estate Website In The World
- Marquette Turner Australian Luxury Homes
- Marquette Turner Asia/Pacific Luxury Homes
- Reality Sense Spain, Algarve, Tuscany & Switzerland Real Estate
- Rimontgo Luxury Homes in Spain
Perry & Co Agent Blogs
- Courtney Ranson
- Kirk Hartshorn
Follow Perry & Co. VP Jon Larrance
- I just invented Hot Chocolate Egg Nog - now that's sweet and thick. 13 hours ago
- RT @GuacamoleU In defense of Cilantro Haters - it's a genetic thing! http://nyti.ms/bKytqO #HolyGuacamole 3 days ago
- You've waited long enough! Here's Perry & Co's 2010 #Thanksgiving Help List http://wp.me/plP75-Es Everything you need in one place! #Recipes 4 days ago
- RT @denverwashpark Get your Trot on Denver! 37th Annual Mile High United Way Thanksgiving Day Turkey Trot at #WashPark. http://goo.gl/qFBlN 4 days ago
- RT @scanlifeinfo Here's another cool thing you can do with ScanLife app. Scan a product and buy online... http://fb.me/v2AAFac3 4 days ago
Follow Perry & Co on FacebookFB.init("109f41a9e56dff3b4dbbd4772757f3df");Perry & Co. Real Estate Professionals on Facebook
- 40,751 viewings
No Responses Yet to “Perry & Co. Proudly Joins “Leading Real Estate Companies of the World””