Letter of Praise For Perry & Co. Realtor Eric Grauberger
The following Letter of Thanks was sent to Perry & Co. Real Estate Professionals Denver real estate agent Eric Grauberger for assisting Brian & Caroline Lee. The Lee’s were referred to the Perry & Co. Relocation Department by their home agent Robyn Porter of Long & Foster in Bethesda, MD. Perry & Co. & Long & Foster are partner companies in the global real estate network Leading Real Estate Companies of the World. Based upon the specific needs of the Lee’s, Perry & Co. Director of Relocation Jon Larrance assigned Eric to help them buy their first home. As you will see, Eric exceeded Brian & Caroline’s expectations…
I am writing to express my deep gratitude to Eric Grauberger for helping my wife and I purchase our first home. Eric is an excellent Realtor whose knowledge of the Denver area is unparalleled. Moving from the DC area in January, Caroline and I are still relatively new to Denver. Over the course of more than six months, Eric took the time to introduce us to many different neighborhoods in the Denver area and helped us discern which neighborhood is right for our new life in Denver. In the process, Eric became very attuned to our needs and took care to show us homes that would fit us. In fact, Eric is proof of the importance of having a seasoned realtor. The home we purchased is one that neither of us had come across in our online searches. It is because of Eric’s diligence and patience that we were able to find our dream house.
We love our new home! We wholeheartedly recommend Eric to anyone looking for a home in the Denver metro area. Eric’s knowledge, patience, and warmth make him an easy realtor to work with. As first-time homeowners, we could not have asked for a better person than Eric to guide as through this exciting time. Please pass our sincere thanks and appreciation to Eric.
All the best,
Brian & Caroline Lee
Do you have a story about a Perry & Co. Realtor who went above and beyond your expectations and deserves praise?
Filed under: Denver Colorado Real Estate, Home Buying, Leading Real Estate Companies, Perry & Co. Agents | 1 Comment
Tags: Denver Colorado Real Estate, Denver Neighborhoods, Denver Real Estate, Eric Grauberger, First-time Homebuyers, Home Buying, Jon Larrance, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, LeadingRE, Letters of Commendation, Perry & Co, Relocation
One Response to “Letter of Praise For Perry & Co. Realtor Eric Grauberger”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
We’re blogging about…Barb Perry Betsy Lutz Brad Colburn Brooke Granville Carla Bartell Cherry Creek Chuck Anderson Cindy Webb Claire Averill Corrie Lee Courtney Ranson Dagley Arnold Dave Browning Denver Denver Colorado Real Estate Denver Neighborhoods Denver Real Estate Don Larrance Eric Grauberger Facebook Gina Cornelison Heather Parness Home Buying Home Selling Homes For Sale Jon Larrance Karen Nichols Kim Hutchins Kim Kouba LeadingRE Leading Real Estate Companies of the World Letters of Commendation LinkedIn Lorrie Grillo Luxury Real Estate LuxuryRealEstate Board of Regents Mary Sullivan-Ridge Pam Parker Perry & Co Perry & Co. Agents Positive Attitude Real Estate Relocation Sue Bickert Twitter
- The 2011 Perry & Co. Holiday Help List – We Wish You a Happy Holiday Season!
- It’s Easy To See Why Denver’s Wash Park Is The Place To Be (The Neighborhoods Surrounding Washington Park)
- Claire Averill Achieves Membership in GLOBAL Real Estate Network CIPS
- Small Business Saturday A Big Hit For Denver’s Local Boutiques
- Perry & Co. Wishes You A Happy 2011 Thanksgiving
- Caribbean Islands Blog Caribbean Islands Realty
- East Bay Real Estate San Francisco Real Estate
- Lawrence Realty Squaw Valley Ski Area (Lake Tahoe) Real Estate
- Leading Real Estate Companies of the World The LeadingRE Real Estate Beat
- LuxuryRealEstate.com Most Viewed Luxury Real Estate Website In The World
- Marquette Turner Australian Luxury Homes
- Marquette Turner Asia/Pacific Luxury Homes
- Reality Sense Spain, Algarve, Tuscany & Switzerland Real Estate
- Rimontgo Luxury Homes in Spain
Perry & Co Agent Blogs
- Courtney Ranson – Denver Wash Park
- Kelly Rose Knows
- Michael Madsen – Urban Legendary
Perry & Co. PhotoStream
Follow Perry & Co. COO Jon Larrance
- You don't have to be as ambitious with your New Year's Resolution as the Love, Sweat & Gears girls are (Amy is a... http://t.co/yfKNU3SJ 2 hours ago
- Let's go Dave Browning! (@ El Coyotito) http://t.co/V6s24qLP 7 hours ago
- Did you know January is Radon Action Month? So it's time for you to find out how to protect your family from the... http://t.co/4ijB8ulD 9 hours ago
- Colorado looks relatively stable based upon this negative equity chart from The KCM Crew, but might it be a good... http://t.co/1I8owteb 9 hours ago
- What do you think of the new http://t.co/QyN6JWbC? http://t.co/yPd3Mr3a 1 day ago
Follow Perry & Co on FacebookFB.init("109f41a9e56dff3b4dbbd4772757f3df");Perry & Co. Real Estate Professionals on Facebook
- 82,089 viewings
In my mind the following quote from the client says it all: “In fact, Eric is proof of the importance of having a seasoned realtor. The home we purchased is one that neither of us had come across in our online searches. It is because of Eric’s diligence and patience that we were able to find our dream house.” Congrats Eric, you are proof that we do bring a great value to millions of buyers every year.