Perry & Co. Denver Realtor David Browning Has Been Appointed To The Mayor’s Housing Plan Task Force
Perry & Co. Denver Realtor David Browning is a busy guy – successful Realtor, Denver Metro Association of Realtors Director and now… Denver Mayor Michael Hancock’s Housing Plan Task Force Appointee.
David Browning, Broker Associate at Perry & Co. Real Estate Professionals recently joined the 2012 Mayor’s Housing Plan Task Force as a representative from the Denver Metro Association of Realtors in order to assist with the development of a new housing strategy for the City & County of Denver. The bi-weekly task force has already started to meet with the goal of presenting policy recommendations to Mayor Michael Hancock in June 2012. The 17-member board’s recommendations for housing policy must integrate with other related city strategies such as Blueprint Denver, Greenprint Denver and the Strategic Transportation Plan. In addition to Dave’s Task Force duties, he currently serves as a Director on the Denver Metro Association of Realtors’ Board of Directors – as he has since being elected in 2008. In addition to serving on the Board of Directors, Dave serves on many DMAR committees including Governmental Affairs, Finance, Political Survival Fund (aka RPAC) and as the Chairperson of the New Member Orientation Committee.
It wasn’t that long ago that Dave was sitting in the New Member Orientation, as he’s only been a Realtor since 2005. However, in the past seven years as a Perry & Co. Broker Associate, Dave has continued to grow his business, exceeding his sales goals year over year. He earned the DMAR (formerly the Denver Board of Realtors) Rookie of the Year Award in 2006, and has earned Perry & Co.’s Award for Highest Number of Transactions for three years in a row. He’s revered by his fellow Realtors for his generosity of time, neighborhood expertise, sense of humor and is revered by his clients for his extraordinary customer service and attention to detail.
Filed under: Denver Colorado Real Estate, Denver News & Things of Interest, Leading Real Estate Companies, Perry & Co. Agents | Leave a Comment
Tags: Dave Browning, Denver, Denver Colorado Real Estate, Home Buying, Home Selling, Housing Task Force, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, Mayor Hancock, Perry & Co
We’re blogging about…911 997 Amy Shonstrom Aurora Barb Perry Boe Sullivan Bonnie Brae Boulder Brad Colburn Brooke Granville Carla Bartell Cherry Creek Chuck Anderson Cindy Webb Claire Averill Client Appreciation Colorado Commerce City Congress Park Corrie Lee Courtney Ranson Dave Browning Denver Denver Botanic Gardens Denver Colorado Real Estate Denver Neighborhoods Denver Real Estate Don Larrance Englewood Facebook Feng Shui Fort Collins Four Mile Park Gina Cornelison Green Greenwood Village Halloween Highlands Ranch Home Buying Home Selling Homes For Sale Interior Design Jim Walberg John Brian Losh Jon Larrance Karen Nichols Kim Hutchins Kim Kouba LeadingRE Leading Real Estate Companies of the World Letters of Commendation LinkedIn Littleton Lone Tree Luxury Luxury Homes For Sale Luxury Real Estate LuxuryRealEstate Board of Regents Mary Sullivan-Ridge Motivational Quotes For Realtors Nicole Ridley Perry & Co Perry & Co. Agents Porsche Positive Attitude Pumpkin Festival QRCodes Quick Response Real Estate Regents Relocation Social Networking Sweet William Market Twitter Victor Lund
- 2014 Metro Denver & Colorado July 4th Fireworks Shows
- Jennifer Schell has been promoted to Managing Broker at Perry & Co.
- Claire Averill Garners SMDRA Sales Production Award for 2013
- Perry & Co. welcomes two new broker associates with international experience
- 2013 Metro Denver Colorado July 4th Fireworks Shows
Perry & Co. PhotoStream
- I posted 41 photos on Facebook in the album "2016 Perry & Co. Holiday Office Party" fb.me/15h5u0BZv 43 minutes ago
- RT @BadRealtyPhotos: 20 hilarious listing photos that show what not to do when putting your house on the market uk.businessinsider.com/funny-photos-f… via… 1 hour ago
- Love the Picking Tile eBook! Thanks! twitter.com/The_HealthyHom… 1 hour ago
- I posted 16 photos on Facebook in the album "2016 Perry & Co. Realtor Sales Awards" fb.me/5Owt6vpHo 21 hours ago
- Thank you to our Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® friends Halstead Property in NYC for the awesome box... fb.me/PKkyy02b 1 day ago
Follow Perry & Co on FacebookFB.init("109f41a9e56dff3b4dbbd4772757f3df");Perry & Co. Real Estate Professionals on Facebook
- 373,427 viewings