Perry & Co. Denver Realtor David Browning Has Been Appointed To The Mayor’s Housing Plan Task Force
Perry & Co. Denver Realtor David Browning is a busy guy – successful Realtor, Denver Metro Association of Realtors Director and now… Denver Mayor Michael Hancock’s Housing Plan Task Force Appointee.
David Browning, Broker Associate at Perry & Co. Real Estate Professionals recently joined the 2012 Mayor’s Housing Plan Task Force as a representative from the Denver Metro Association of Realtors in order to assist with the development of a new housing strategy for the City & County of Denver. The bi-weekly task force has already started to meet with the goal of presenting policy recommendations to Mayor Michael Hancock in June 2012. The 17-member board’s recommendations for housing policy must integrate with other related city strategies such as Blueprint Denver, Greenprint Denver and the Strategic Transportation Plan. In addition to Dave’s Task Force duties, he currently serves as a Director on the Denver Metro Association of Realtors’ Board of Directors – as he has since being elected in 2008. In addition to serving on the Board of Directors, Dave serves on many DMAR committees including Governmental Affairs, Finance, Political Survival Fund (aka RPAC) and as the Chairperson of the New Member Orientation Committee.
It wasn’t that long ago that Dave was sitting in the New Member Orientation, as he’s only been a Realtor since 2005. However, in the past seven years as a Perry & Co. Broker Associate, Dave has continued to grow his business, exceeding his sales goals year over year. He earned the DMAR (formerly the Denver Board of Realtors) Rookie of the Year Award in 2006, and has earned Perry & Co.’s Award for Highest Number of Transactions for three years in a row. He’s revered by his fellow Realtors for his generosity of time, neighborhood expertise, sense of humor and is revered by his clients for his extraordinary customer service and attention to detail.
Did we mention that Dave is happily married and is the father of twin 5-year old boys?
Yes, the old adage is true: “If you want something done, give it to a busy person.”
Filed under: Denver Colorado Real Estate, Denver News & Things of Interest, Leading Real Estate Companies, Perry & Co. Agents | Leave a Comment
Tags: Dave Browning, Denver, Denver Colorado Real Estate, Home Buying, Home Selling, Housing Task Force, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, Mayor Hancock, Perry & Co
We’re blogging about…911 997 Amy Shonstrom Aurora Barb Perry Bernice Ross Boe Sullivan Bonnie Brae Boulder Brad Colburn Brooke Granville Carla Bartell Cherry Creek Chuck Anderson Cindy Webb Claire Averill Client Appreciation Colorado Congress Park Corrie Lee Courtney Ranson Dave Browning Denver Denver Board of Realtors Denver Botanic Gardens Denver Colorado Real Estate Denver Neighborhoods Denver Real Estate Don Larrance Facebook Feng Shui Four Mile Park Gina Cornelison Green Greenwood Village Halloween Home Buying Home Selling Homes For Sale Interior Design Jim Walberg John Brian Losh Jon Larrance Karen Nichols Kim Hutchins Kim Kouba LeadingRE Leading Real Estate Companies of the World Letters of Commendation LinkedIn Littleton Lorrie Grillo Luxury Luxury Homes For Sale Luxury Real Estate LuxuryRealEstate Board of Regents Mary Sullivan-Ridge Michele Brumelle Motivational Quotes For Realtors Nicole Ridley Perry & Co Perry & Co. Agents Porsche Positive Attitude Pumpkin Festival QRCodes Quick Response Real Estate Regents Relocation Social Networking Sue Bickert Sweet William Market Twitter Victor Lund
- Jennifer Schell has been promoted to Managing Broker at Perry & Co.
- Claire Averill Garners SMDRA Sales Production Award for 2013
- Perry & Co. welcomes two new broker associates with international experience
- 2013 Metro Denver Colorado July 4th Fireworks Shows
- 5 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Tenant-to-Landlord Relationships
- Caribbean Islands Blog Caribbean Islands Realty
- East Bay Real Estate San Francisco Real Estate
- Lawrence Realty Squaw Valley Ski Area (Lake Tahoe) Real Estate
- Leading Real Estate Companies of the World The LeadingRE Real Estate Beat
- Reality Sense Spain, Algarve, Tuscany & Switzerland Real Estate
- Rimontgo Luxury Homes in Spain
Perry & Co Agent Blogs
- Courtney Ranson – Denver Wash Park
Perry & Co. PhotoStream
Follow Perry & Co. COO Jon Larrance
- The Power of Global fb.me/3lkEPrzxp 12 hours ago
- RT @realtrends: PowerofGlobalLeadingRE: youtu.be/lG-x1UENmPY?a via @YouTube 1 day ago
- What's the whole story on this amazing 18 year old Nathan MacKinnon? en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Ma… 1 day ago
- Please spread the word that we are seeking an experienced transaction coordinator/administrative assistant for... fb.me/35ir86rQv 4 days ago
- #TBT: Don Larrance 34 years ago. fb.me/1ITghAbrN 4 days ago
Follow Perry & Co on FacebookFB.init("109f41a9e56dff3b4dbbd4772757f3df");Perry & Co. Real Estate Professionals on Facebook
- 214,828 viewings
No Responses Yet to “Perry & Co. Denver Realtor David Browning Has Been Appointed To The Mayor’s Housing Plan Task Force”