Perry & Co. Brokers in the News: Karen Nichols quoted in The Residential Specialist, March/April 2012
Karen Nichols, a 14-year Perry & Co. broker associate likes to prepare her clients in advance of listing their homes about the process they are about to undertake. “It’s an exciting time to be selling your home and considering moving, but it also can be trying – with showings, and feedback on price and often times, waiting for the right buyer.”
It’s the waiting that can be hard for sellers. Counseling patience with sellers in today’s market was the topic in an article in March/April 2012 issue of The Residential Specialist, the magazine published for real estate brokers who have completed their coursework as Certified Residential Specialists (CRS). Karen was recently asked to chime in on how she works with her sellers when their homes haven’t sold.
From the magazine: Karen Nichols, CRS, with Perry & Co. in Denver spends time up front discussing the all-important issue of pricing. Using statistics from the MLS showing days-on-market for similar homes at various price points helps her clients understand how long to expect the sale to take, she says. She shows her sellers both the neighborhood and the broader marketing area. “We look at where things are priced and where they end up selling and the percentage difference between the original price and sold price and ho long it took to get there,” she says.
Karen likes her clients to understand what to expect before they put their home on the market. “If we can help clients set their expectations realistically, price their home correctly for the market and to understand the process, then everyone is going to be happier.”
Filed under: Denver Colorado Real Estate, Home Buying, Home Selling, Perry & Co. Agents | Leave a Comment
Tags: Denver Colorado Real Estate, Karen Nichols, Perry & Co
We’re blogging about…911 997 Amy Shonstrom Aurora Barb Perry Boe Sullivan Bonnie Brae Boulder Brad Colburn Brooke Granville Carla Bartell Cherry Creek Chuck Anderson Cindy Webb Claire Averill Client Appreciation Colorado Commerce City Congress Park Corrie Lee Courtney Ranson Dave Browning Denver Denver Botanic Gardens Denver Colorado Real Estate Denver Neighborhoods Denver Real Estate Don Larrance Englewood Facebook Feng Shui Fort Collins Four Mile Park Gina Cornelison Green Greenwood Village Halloween Highlands Ranch Home Buying Home Selling Homes For Sale Interior Design Jim Walberg John Brian Losh Jon Larrance Karen Nichols Kim Hutchins Kim Kouba LeadingRE Leading Real Estate Companies of the World Letters of Commendation LinkedIn Littleton Lone Tree Luxury Luxury Homes For Sale Luxury Real Estate LuxuryRealEstate Board of Regents Mary Sullivan-Ridge Motivational Quotes For Realtors Nicole Ridley Perry & Co Perry & Co. Agents Porsche Positive Attitude Pumpkin Festival QRCodes Quick Response Real Estate Regents Relocation Social Networking Sweet William Market Twitter Victor Lund
- 2014 Metro Denver & Colorado July 4th Fireworks Shows
- Jennifer Schell has been promoted to Managing Broker at Perry & Co.
- Claire Averill Garners SMDRA Sales Production Award for 2013
- Perry & Co. welcomes two new broker associates with international experience
- 2013 Metro Denver Colorado July 4th Fireworks Shows
Perry & Co. PhotoStream
- #EarthDayEveryDay fb.me/1acTJ6HeE 2 hours ago
- Our agents are busy! Check out this great new townhome project led by one of our agents, Jacob Gram on Tejon St. fb.me/5o9GfQVpI 2 days ago
- We loved seeing so many wonderful friends and clients at our #EarthDay Shred-a-thon. We collected over 13,000 lbs... fb.me/1Z0cR1IG9 3 days ago
- Always all smiles at Perry & Co! fb.me/2L2fWRLsr 3 days ago
- Happy Earth Day Earthlings! We can't wait to see you! fb.me/36I208ezj 1 week ago
Follow Perry & Co on FacebookFB.init("109f41a9e56dff3b4dbbd4772757f3df");Perry & Co. Real Estate Professionals on Facebook
- 384,297 viewings