Archive for the 'Home BuyingHome Buying' Category
As you head west on Littleton Platte River trail you will come across Historic Downtown Littleton. Take a rest, find some shade, or stroll down Main Street; there are plenty of shops and restaurants to fill up your afternoon.
Filed under: Home Buying, Neighborhoods, Restaurants & Nightlife | 1 Comment
Tags: Christy Hill, Denver, Denver Neighborhoods, Historic Downtown Littleton, Jennifer Schell, Littleton, Littleton Historic Museum, Perry & Co, Platte, Platte River
The tax credit is equal to 10% of the purchase price of your home up to $8,000. The full credit is available for single individuals whose adjusted gross income is less than $75,000. If your adjusted gross income is greater than $75,000 and your home purchase qualifies you for the full credit, the credit phases out according to the dollar amount (or percentage if less than $8,000).
Filed under: Home Buying, Information For Realtors, Market Conditions | Leave a Comment
Tags: ARRA, First Time Buyers, First-time Homebuyers, Perry & Co, Real Estate, Tax Credit
McStain Homes Files Bankruptcy
McStain Homes files for a Chapter 11 bankruptcy after 45 years in business, stating “McStain will no longer be able to service your new home warranty.”
Filed under: Denver Colorado Real Estate, Denver News & Things of Interest, Home Buying, Information For Realtors, Neighborhoods | 2 Comments
Tags: Bankruptcy, Denver, Denver Colorado Real Estate, Denver Neighborhoods, Denver Real Estate, Home Builders, Lowry, McStain, Perry & Co
At Perry & Co. we pride ourselves on being a boutique real estate company. We fit the small definition for some, because we’re small, say, compared to the franchise operations, but we still have multiple offices in specialized locations to serve our agents, and their clients. Dare I say we’re “fashionable”? Yes, because there is no greater fashion statement than having a pristine reputation.
Filed under: Denver Colorado Real Estate, Home Buying, Home Selling, Information For Realtors, Perry & Co. Services | Leave a Comment
Tags: Denver Colorado Real Estate, Denver Real Estate, Lorrie Grillo, Perry & Co
Among other revisions, the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 expands the First-time Homebuyer Tax Credit to include purchases made before Dec. 1, 2009. And it can now be used as a downpayment.
Filed under: Denver Colorado Real Estate, Home Buying, Information For Realtors, Market Conditions | 1 Comment
Tags: ARRA, First-time Homebuyers, Home Buying, IRS, Perry & Co, Positive Attitude, Tax Credit
Denver: A three-bedroom three-bath town house in a condominium complex – 1205 South Monaco Pkwy, Denver, CO 80224 – offered by Corrie Lee of Perry & Co.
Filed under: Denver Colorado Real Estate, Home Buying, Homes For Sale, Market Conditions | Leave a Comment
Tags: Corrie Lee, Denver, Denver Colorado Real Estate, Denver Real Estate, Homes For Sale, Perry & Co
Asbestos was included in thousands of construction products and still exist in nearly 80% of homes built prior to 1978. Common asbestos materials include attic insulation, ceiling tiles, and pipe lining.
Filed under: Home Buying, Information For Realtors | 1 Comment
Tags: Asbestos, Hazards, Mesothelioma, Perry & Co, Real Estate
I would highly recommend using Perry & Co. real estate agent Courtney Ranson for your real estate needs. She worked very hard for me and with that work ethic won my trust and won my future real estate business. Give her a call and have her earn your trust the same way she did mine.
Filed under: Denver Colorado Real Estate, Home Buying, LuxuryRealEstate Board of Regents, Perry & Co. Agents | Leave a Comment
Tags: Courtney Ranson, Denver, Denver Colorado Real Estate, Home Buying, Letters of Commendation, Perry & Co
Perry & Co. Denver real estate agent Michele Brumelle certainly went the extra mile for us in so many ways. We want you to know that nothing went unnoticed or unappreciated.
Filed under: Denver Colorado Real Estate, Home Buying, Home Selling, Perry & Co. Agents | Leave a Comment
Tags: Denver Colorado Real Estate, Letters of Commendation, Michele Brumelle, Perry & Co, Positive Attitude
We’re blogging about…Barb Perry Betsy Lutz Brad Colburn Brooke Granville Carla Bartell Cherry Creek Chuck Anderson Cindy Webb Claire Averill Corrie Lee Courtney Ranson Dagley Arnold Dave Browning Denver Denver Colorado Real Estate Denver Neighborhoods Denver Real Estate Don Larrance Facebook Gina Cornelison Heather Parness Home Buying Home Selling Homes For Sale Jon Larrance Karen Nichols Kim Hutchins LeadingRE Leading Real Estate Companies of the World Letters of Commendation LinkedIn Lorrie Grillo Luxury Homes For Sale Luxury Real Estate LuxuryRealEstate Board of Regents Mary Sullivan-Ridge Pam Parker Perry & Co Perry & Co. Agents Positive Attitude Real Estate Relocation Sue Bickert Tammy Phillips Twitter
- Perry & Co. Wishes You A Happy 2010 Thanksgiving
- Letter of Recommendation for Perry & Co. Denver Realtor Courtney Ranson
- Letter of Thanks To Perry & Co. Agents Sue Bickert & Karen Nichols
- The Perry & Co. Realtor Interview: Kristi Lucas
- Perry & Co.’s Heather Parness Makes Denver Business Journal’s Top Ten In Denver Colorado Real Estate!
- Caribbean Islands Blog Caribbean Islands Realty
- East Bay Real Estate San Francisco Real Estate
- Lawrence Realty Squaw Valley Ski Area (Lake Tahoe) Real Estate
- Leading Real Estate Companies of the World The LeadingRE Real Estate Beat
- LuxuryRealEstate.com Most Viewed Luxury Real Estate Website In The World
- Marquette Turner Australian Luxury Homes
- Marquette Turner Asia/Pacific Luxury Homes
- Reality Sense Spain, Algarve, Tuscany & Switzerland Real Estate
- Rimontgo Luxury Homes in Spain
Perry & Co Agent Blogs
- Courtney Ranson
- Kirk Hartshorn
Follow Perry & Co. VP Jon Larrance
- I just invented Hot Chocolate Egg Nog - now that's sweet and thick. 22 hours ago
- RT @GuacamoleU In defense of Cilantro Haters - it's a genetic thing! http://nyti.ms/bKytqO #HolyGuacamole 3 days ago
- You've waited long enough! Here's Perry & Co's 2010 #Thanksgiving Help List http://wp.me/plP75-Es Everything you need in one place! #Recipes 4 days ago
- RT @denverwashpark Get your Trot on Denver! 37th Annual Mile High United Way Thanksgiving Day Turkey Trot at #WashPark. http://goo.gl/qFBlN 4 days ago
- RT @scanlifeinfo Here's another cool thing you can do with ScanLife app. Scan a product and buy online... http://fb.me/v2AAFac3 5 days ago
Follow Perry & Co on FacebookFB.init("109f41a9e56dff3b4dbbd4772757f3df");Perry & Co. Real Estate Professionals on Facebook
- 40,774 viewings